Deeparadhana and remedies.

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by jklavanya, May 28, 2011.

1. jklavanya

jklavanya New IL'ite

Dear members of the forum,

Good evening.
    First of all, let me introduce myself.

Well, this is Jayakrishna and I feel little strange and weird that I'm posting a thread in a ladies forum. Please excuse me for that, as I'm not sure, if guys are allowed to blog here.

But, I would really appreciate if you ladies can just help in clarifying one thing that I'm about to ask.

I love a girl, by name Krishna Lavanya. I'll be marrying her soon.
    This morning my girl was attending Sri Satyanarayana Swamy's Vratham at her friend's place in India.

Accidentally, it so happened that during deeparadhana, while handling the lamp or something (I'm not sure), the tip/edge of her chunni (stole) swinging by her arms caught the lamp's flame.

She was not hurt, but a little portion of her clothing stole got lit and was put off.

I was so worried when she shared the incident on phone. She asks me to calm down. She also added that the priest who was leading the ritual said, its a good thing to happen as it nullifies the 'Mrutya Dosham'.
    I donno. I dont understand. It bothers me and I cant stop thinking about it.

I started searching in google about any relevant post...and was referred to your site.
    Hence, I'm posting this thread.

I'm not sure why such a thing happened. I feel guilty for no reason. Did we do something wrong, which upset the God.
    If so, ladies, could you please help me fix the thing.
    Any remedies/ prayers...anything relevant and helpful will be deeply thanked and appreciated.

I'm a doctor. But believe me, I have my own sentiments, when it comes to spirituality/ Godly matters..which might be due to my orthodox brahmin family upbringing. I donno.
    Please enlighten me regarding the query.

Thank you for your time and advices.

Sincerely,
    Jayakrishna Kurada.

2. LLavanya

LLavanya Gold IL'ite

There is nothing wrong in it. Dont worry, Everything happens for our own good.

Just an example
    My sister took one room to stay during her college days. The very first day she and her friends, kept Goddess Saraswathi Photo and prayed with Deepam. Suddenly the photo got fired and no piece was got back again. They all were upset as the Godess is related to studies and they came for their college. But everything happened good, everybody completed their degree in first class.

Pray well. God is with u always. He will guide u and will not leave in problem

Dont worry.

3. jklavanya

jklavanya New IL'ite

Thank you

Dear Ms. Lavanya,

First let me thank you for your warm supportive words. They were really very comforting :D

Secondly, I revisited the site accidentally again today to find a reply to my post by a lady whose name ironically, happens to be Lavanya again.

You sister and her friends proved to be really strong. Oh my God, I would have been in depression for the entire semester, if something similar happened. Touchwood!

Anyways, it was nice getting to know you lavanya.

I will definitely consult you again for any puzzling questions ;-)

Sincerely,
    Jayakrishna.