Declared dead but revived

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mathangikkumar, Jul 4, 2011.

1. mathangikkumar

mathangikkumar Platinum IL'ite

One must have heard in news that the dead coming alive even after the doctor's final verdict.
    At least two cases I have seen in TV news , one a middle age man declared dead and when he was about to be taken for the final rites, he got up much to the amusement of his friends and realtives. He says he he does not know where he went but he could hear some one say, why did you bring this man it should be his kaka. [ fathers'brother]

They hear the news of the same kaka being dead after this fellow regains life!
    They came up with many famous personalities undergoing this type!

The next one appeared in Kadhai alla nijam in Vijay TV hosted by actress Lakshmi long time back. An old lady woke up after reaching the crematorium and was abandoned by her sons and daughters and started living in the burial ground itself and supported by one of her grandsons.
    Peopel did not accept her as a living one and declared her as a evil possessed, mainly in villages they follow this practice.

That means even death cannot embrace you when you want, everything is predestined.

2. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

The second one is really funny yet sad, how can her own kids abandon her and declared her as spirit, this is too bad.
    I heard one incident in Belgaum, one of my very far relative actually I don't know them well, that man was very serious and was hospitalized he was recovering a bit and suddenly he was declared dead. For the whole day nothing happened when he was taken for the funeral and about to light the fire he got up as if nothing happened they say he walked back home and leaved for another 3 years. Which is amazing but still scary too.

3. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

My mother told me once that when she and her brothers were kids, they had an ayah. She left them and they all knew that she was no more. But one day, she was back. When they all asked her, she said that she had actually dies, but was sent back to live. The proof was that her nails were black after that incident. She lived for many more years after that.