Dec 2012 Born Babies - Discussion

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by preethiitech, Jan 16, 2013.

1. preethiitech

preethiitech Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi friends,

So progressing from Dec 2012 due date club , here is the thread to discuss how our Dec babies are moving forward everyday.. We can discuss , clarify things related to our tiny little babies here..everyday discussions on Their smiles, cheers, cryings, fussiness,food, milk... Upto small little diaper doubts..

2 people like this.

2. labbu

labbu Silver IL'ite

Hi To All.. Once again connecting to everyone of you thru this forum!

2 people like this.
  3. akarthi

akarthi Silver IL'ite

Awesome preethi , I was about to start one glad that you created one .

Lets continue to share our experiences & hardships ( hopefully none ) and all the cute moments of our LO. It's great to have friends to share the journey with :)

1 person likes this.
  4. swiss

swiss Gold IL'ite

Haiee all.. Hope you and LOs are doing great.. Feels good to stay connected and share our parenting journey... :)

5. Trip

Trip Silver IL'ite

Hi All....
    Good to know preethi already started this group....Yeah its always nice to share our expereinces ,doubts,happiness,every little thing here..!
    Keep posting guys!
    Has anyones LO started smiling yet?My Lo stares at us when we speak to her.She is yet to start smiling though...
    What else are your LO's up to?

6. pandusk

pandusk Gold IL'ite

Good idea to start a new thread..we can all share our experience.

Trip, My LO is 6 weeks old, she is smiling alot and laughs at times which is so cute..there is a huge photo frame , she keeps looking at it and smiles :)

Now a days she sleeps less during day time and sleeps well during night, which is good for me as i am joining back to work from tomorrow..just hoping everything goes fine..

7. Trip

Trip Silver IL'ite

Pandusk,

Thats nice to know ur LO started smiling and laughing...My LO did it twice just for a second may be thats all...She looks at us when we talk to her and see's into our eyes but doesnt smile properly yet!
    Badly waiting for her to start smiling :)
    Yeah sleeping same goes with my LO ..during day she sleeps less and night sleep well...but until 12pm she is a little fuzzy from around 7pm.

How is everyone's else doing and ur LO's?Swiss,IG,Akarthi,labbu and all others...keep posting guys :)

8. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Hi ladies
    Congrats to you all....

This is my request to you that whatever you may share but make sure you follow forum etiquette especially

SMS/chat style words are not allowed

Have a great time

9. indiangypsy

indiangypsy Silver IL'ite

Hi all! Nice to see a dedicated thread for our dec borns. Preethi, thanks for opening it.

How's everyone doing? My LO has so far only given fleeting smiles and i am having a very tough time getting her to sleep during the day. She only slees when someone carries her on the shoulder. The min we set her down, she cries like we are torturing her. In the night she sleeps nursing laying next to me. If i move, it is the same thing. The good thing is she has been sleeping for 4-5 hr stretches in the night but i'm at my wits end about these sleeping troubles. Any suggestions guys?

10. akarthi

akarthi Silver IL'ite

Sleeping has been an issue with my LO from the second week , if he sleeps next to me he wants to be constantly nursed , so for the last couple of weeks he is sleeping with my mom , when i am not there he sleeps just fine . Planning to start trying again from tonight to make him sleep with me :hide:. crib has officially become a showpiece he just slept in it for couple of days when he was born , the doc also told since it was awfully cold here that the baby might not sleep in the crib & asked us to try again after couple of weeks , need to start trying to make him sleep in it , any of your LO sleeping in the crib ?