1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Daughter's Day

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Sep 23, 2007.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Shashiji,

Same to u too.Regards.kamal

Manjuji,

Meghna is so cute and loveable.You should write a full blog on her.Why hold yrself back ?Good to know she loves School and wants to go even on holidays.She surely is dedicated.

I have seen a few couples who have cute daughters, but always they complain, wish we had a son, whi will carry our fmily name forward.So sad really.

That is why i am so happy to read that u adore Meghna.God bless her, and u too, take good care of her, she will make u proud one day.Regards.kamal

2. poonamjoshi9266

poonamjoshi9266 New IL'ite

Hi Manju,

Your daughter Meghna is sooooooooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeet dear. I also have two daughters Rashi 12 yrs and Pooja 9 yrs. I really feel very proud to have two daughters. I must thank God for giving me two lovely daughters. Lots of love to Meghna.

Thanks & Regards,

3. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

I am Happy to say that WE are first hearing of a daughter's day being celebrated and not a son's day:yes:

I am not sure if there is a son's day also.

We are 3 sisters and my parents don't regret at all having daughters. When they look around them and se people suffering inspite of having sons:bangcomp: , they thank their stars for having daughters.

I wish all the daughters not to change after marriage...treat your in-laws as nicely as you treat your parents. Maybe it dosen't pay-off immediately but it really helps in the long run.

Happy Daughters day to all the ladies here and to all the fathers who have lovely daughter.

Warm regards
    Roopa.

BTW Manju your daughter has a cute smiling face.

4. manjumnair

manjumnair Silver IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,

Thank you... I do have a blog website for my daughter...posted many of her photos in that....

5. manjumnair

manjumnair Silver IL'ite

Hi Poonam,

Thank you... I thank God for giving her as my daughter.. Loves her a lot...

6. manjumnair

manjumnair Silver IL'ite

Hi Roopa,

Thank you for mentioning my daughter's cute smile... That is her specialty.... Everyone who knows her loves her smile...

7. suminanda

suminanda New IL'ite

never heard about this wonderful day before.

happy d's day for all ........il daughters and their daughters:)

8. Abha

Abha Bronze IL'ite

Hi Kamal ji

My dad too is father of 2 daughters.. one elder than me and second me... since we both got married my mum dad (retired now) are alone at home... and they always say they are better off without a son.... even if they are alone, we are happy they are at peace like that only... living their life as they wish, goin for holidays, movies... or simply shopping... right now they are just waiting for me to visit them... as I havent been to my parents place since i got married... not to forget i havent been to my in laws place too...

My mom dad wudnt know of any daughter's day.. well even i dint know that... cos at our home too every day was daughter's day...

and by the way i dint see your daughter's pic and ur dog's pic in any of the threads... which thread is it in ?

~Abha

Last edited: Sep 26, 2007
  9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Abha,

I will post her pic tommorrow.

From now i will call u Abha if u dont mind.

Problem is everyone wants me to cut off the " ji " part, and i dotn remember who said and who didnt.

Glad yr parents love u two sisters,God bless the,. yes when they have good daughters like u, why would they misss a son.

Regards.kamal

Suminanada,

Thanks for yr wishes on Daughters day to all ilites.Regards.kamal

10. Sindhuja

Sindhuja Silver IL'ite

Kamal Ji,
    I also have two daughters, older one in 11th and younger one in 9th. I am so proud of them. Though I did not take them out on Daughter's Day, I did make some Jamuns ( one of their favorites) and Vegetable cutlets for them.

I am also hearing about daughter's day only this year.

BTW, I also missed seeing your daughter's picture.

Happy daughter's day to you!

regards.

Sindhu