1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

dark underarm skin

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by umapali, Aug 23, 2007.

1. Sudhasanjeev

Sudhasanjeev Senior IL'ite

sorry for the late reply ,am using (ARTRA) Skin tone cream u can get it in any of the pharmacy.

cheers,
    sudha

2. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Sorry for the late reply folks,

Plane lemon juice is better, lemon is acidic so you may get a tight feeling initially but after some time the feeling relaxes. But if you have cuts or ash in your underarms due to tight clothes or using of a razor then I would advise you to keep away from the treatment till the skin heals.

Also suggest you to clean your underarms with cleansing milk regularly. And try to remove the hair as soon as possible and not let grow to its heart content. There should be circulation of air in the area for the skin to breathe........ I hope you all understand what i am trying to convey...

Was busy with two stories which I recently posted, hence the delay....

3. priyauc

priyauc Bronze IL'ite

Hi for lightening dark underarm skin try this:-
    Grated potato- 1
    Lemon juice- 2 tbsp
    Fullers earth -1 tsp
    Mix together with rose water
    Apply to affected area regularly

4. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

solutions:
    -try learning to shave right, or just wax. its best to wax rather than shave.
    -clean well. after you wash off all excess deodorant, use a loofah to help get rid of dead skin cells. then give your self a good scrub. find a good body scrub.
    -throw away your deo. it might have a heavy frangrance that causes darkening and an ingrdient that causes darkening also. find one that includes aluminum cholorhydrate. that ingredient doesnt cause darkening.
    -get a peeling
    -get a whitening
    -get an injection (but that should always be your last choice)

products i recommend:
    Godiva products are known for having good whitening products. go look at www.godivaskincare.com
    Godiva whitening deo includes licorice extract which helps whiten your underarms. they also have creams that contain the same ingredient. if you need to have deo, i recommend you use godiva's whitening deo. its frangrance free(which is good because strong scents can make underarms dark) and its alcohol free. Godiva also has whitening creams that many people say work. so try that too. those creams can be for any part of your body.

and you can:
    try a night cream also: NIVEA for their whitening night cream that you can use while you sleep

i use the whitening deo. i do see a difference. but you have to understand, your underarms wont whiten fast. itll of course take time. so just be patient. if you want fast results, i recommend getting a peeling or a whitening at the derm clinics that have those services.

hope this helps!
    [​IMG] sunkan

5. Skiyer

Skiyer New IL'ite

Sunkan,

You've recommended these Godiva products. Have you tried the whitening products? If so, which ones? I stumbled upon their website recently but I am extremely confused, because the brand does not seem that well known outside the Phillipines, but at the same time I have not seen any other convincing whitening products specifically for underarms--Godiva has the whitening deo and an entire set for underarm whitening...which looks really promising.

I'd love to hear if any of you have heard of it.