1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Daily motivators club---to apply face pack everyday and keep the skin clean and fresh

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by rosy786, May 4, 2012.

1. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Re: Daily motivators club---to apply face pack everyday and keep the skin clean and f

Can anyone help me with external hammeroids ? If anyone have faced them then please share any home remedies to shrink them without surgery....what should be the evryday diet ?

2. WorkingWoman

WorkingWoman Gold IL'ite

Re: Daily motivators club---to apply face pack everyday and keep the skin clean and f

Hi CB, jingi, madhu,
    Hope you enjoy the activities without bothering much about tan and beauty. You can catch up on it later.
    I am just done with the busy schedule and looking forward to regular routine.
    I will keep posting here for self motivation.

1 person likes this.
  3. WorkingWoman

WorkingWoman Gold IL'ite

Hi all,
    Yesterday I did cleaning of face with oats, steamed and massaged.
    Prepared new batch of bath powder and oats grind. This time I added dry mint leaves to oats.
    I am getting tiny acnes on my chin off and on. The for rest of the face are under control since I started beauty regime. Can you ladies tell what may be wrong with chin area.

4. WorkingWoman

WorkingWoman Gold IL'ite

Hi all,

I know all of you are busy. Hope to get updates from you when you are free.
    I have started with my regime. This weekend I prepared face pack with poppy seeds+Chiroungi+almond. I have stored it in a container for using through out the week. Looks like it gets spoiled soon so I kept a part of it in the top freezer.

I applied oil+ some melted body butter to my dry frizzy hair. They are looking better now.

Enjoy!

5. madhuprabha

madhuprabha Gold IL'ite

Hello WW,
    Nice to read ur posts. Keep posting so that all of us can be encouraged.
    Maybe ur chin area is oily and that is why u have pimples ?
    What is this body butter @workingwoman?
    I have totally neglected my daily routine. Hope to get back to it soon.

6. WorkingWoman

WorkingWoman Gold IL'ite

Hi madhu,

Good to hear from you. Yes... I am trying to pay more attention to chin area now.

Body butter is made by heating
    shea butter+cocoa butter+bee wax+almond oil+coconut oil
    using double boiler method. I was not using it so thought of adding to oiling routine as I read on internet that shea butter can be used on hair.

1 person likes this.
  7. madhuprabha

madhuprabha Gold IL'ite

Wow WW that's a lot of effort u have taken to prepare the body butter. But do u have to do this for each application ?

8. WorkingWoman

WorkingWoman Gold IL'ite

Hi madhu,
    I had prepared the body butter during winters. This is some leftover.
    Due to summers it is already in soft state I just mash it with fingers into the oil and apply in hair.

9. madhuprabha

madhuprabha Gold IL'ite

Hello @Workingwoman - looks like only the two of us are here to motivate each other.
    Yesterday i applied egg pack to my hair. The egg yolk i used as a face mask. The hair is shiny but there is no difference on my face.

10. jingi92

jingi92 Gold IL'ite

Hi WW & MP ... you now hv company ... been really busy ...wl b until my niece's marriage kn 7th June ... even my reg daily routine has gone for a toss ...