1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Daag Ache Hote Hai

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Jan 13, 2010.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear K,

You know i married Harsha bcs she has two sisters :rotflSo well ask any husband , and he will say, saali is a m,ust.HAHA.

Well thanks for teh offer of Surf by the tonnes, but i think, i am better off with naughty blogs and hell, what say ? Dharna, most welcome, at lest i will be able to feast my eyes on u pretty ladies.HAHA

Thanks for the lovely FB, where are yr blogs, i dont see any here on snippets , K ?

Regards

kamal

2. jaishree9

jaishree9 Silver IL'ite

Kamalji
    dag kabhi bhi achhe nahi ho sakte ,even if you gets free surf excel. if my kid comes like that to home i would have given her a tight slap for so dirty cloths.Parents can teach children helping others without need for surf to come between.
    I think now a days to Asaram bapu must be needing Lots & lots of Surf excel. :rotfl

Ps Padmini your joke was wonderful!

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Jaishree,

Let me tell u, Tiger Woods, Tiwari, and all the gurus and Bapu's do need lots of Surf to clean them, but the dirt is so much, Surf is helpless:biglaugh

Yes pads jokes was too good.

Regards

kamal

4. feduptocore

feduptocore Senior IL'ite

Kamalji..
    I don't write blogs... only reply to a few of them... I dare not write on a platform where such gr8 personalities like yourself/ jaya/ nat/ sri etc are... just like to read and get entertained..
    K

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear K,

None of us is a born writer, we became writers later on, when blogging came along.

Dont have this feeling that u are any less than anyone, there are so many instances of life u want to share with us, this is not a race for marks, write, it is ur space, u will love writing, u re such a wonderful FB giver, u will be very interesting to read too.so come on and be a sport.

REgards

kamal

6. reach

reach New IL'ite

Kamalji,

Good conversation going on here. ::)
    I saw the ad for the first time in the top 10 awards and was wondering how this ad came in that list. It was so boring n not at all creative. Wish we from induslady also give an award to them - 'Most Irritating Ad'.

7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Yes they should take opinions from bloggers on Indus, and we will give them different asnwers, and this isapt , the most irritatiing advt, boy peeing like a dog, etc.

REgards

kamal

8. natpudan

natpudan Gold IL'ite

Kamalji,

I shall prefer to be in hell, definitely for the simple reason that I can enjoy all the witty moments of you. If you have fun where ever you are, then hell or heaven doesn't really matter.:thumbsup

Even if you are chained with Cleopatra (refer to Pad's joke), it wouldn't be fun because she is a few hundred years older than us. Also, if you are chained to a woman as we are now here in earth then it doesn't make any difference. Atleast here the Saali's come for free.:)

Committing a sin or getting dirty is as easy as that, to get rid of is what is the challenge.

Dettol is not the one for us Kamalji, since it keeps us always clean. Though you hate HLL & Surf, it's the product for us. Keep committing the sins & get dirty and find a means to wash them away and get ready to dirty yourself further....:rotfl

The spiritual cleansing, let's leave it to our ritualistic wives & their gurus.:bonk

9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Nats,

yes, it will be fun to be with u in hell, for where u and me will be, weill make it ehaven.HAHA

So let us get ourselves dirtier, for our better halfs to clean it soon.

Regards

kamal