1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Curtain Raiser for Varalotti's new serial story - LOVE ALL!

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by Induslady, Nov 5, 2008.

1. indhusri

indhusri Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sridhar ,
    Your CR is too good that i feel like reading the serial right now ! Oh.. i have to wait for 6 more days ! Its ok , waiting does add extra sweetness to what we wait for ! ( thethikka veNdiyadhudhaan ! )
    ' Yamini '-a very apt name for a software engineer ! Good choice , Sridhar ! The story line , you've given is different & excellant ! Hoping to get interesting episodes every week ! As chithra said your growth as a writer is tremendous ! Its due to HER blessings on you ! No doubt !
    Whenever i ( or whoever does) do first serve while playing shuttle badminton , i 'll think of your seventh child " LA " ! Hence it has become unforgettable for me as long as i play ! Great !
    Don't be tensed , please . God will surely be with you and lend His helping hand when you begin writing the first episode till you finish the final episode !
    Wish you all the very best , Sridhar ! :thumbsup
    Lots of love & wishes ,
    Indhu.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2008
  2. Vanisha79

Vanisha79 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sir,

It's a great news that you're coming with the new serial... All the best for the coming episods...

Egearly Waiting,

Vanisha

3. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Very good and apt title, which in need of the hour, Sridhar.

Would be waiting for the episode 1 but my fb would be only after the full story..ok...:thumbsup

sriniketan

4. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear friend!

Good good, another story and that too a Love Story! Once again you promise that it has no villains and the only tears are tears of love. Well, if so, I am only too ready to read!

Heroine Yamini creates a web-site??!! Intriguing!! Oh, it is so close to home that I am all eyes now...Who is your heroine modeled on this time round?! Well, all can have three guesses...My guess is they only need one guess !!

Ok, I am just being naughty! I will not get you into any trouble Sridharji...I know, your LA will be purely the product of your imagination.

Must say, you already have hit an ace with the title of your new serial: Love All! And this will be a smash hit too and you will complete the Grand Slam, no doubt!

Curtain raiser in itself has been so exciting, cant wait for the serial now:)

L, Kamla

5. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear bas,

With the speed with which you responded, with the eagerness and happiness with which all the gracious ILites responded, I ought to have replied to each one of you immediately.

I didn't do that. Because reading your posts, knowing about the love and almost the blind confidence you have in me an my writings made me speechless and tearful.

Should I not be worthy of a fraction of love you have for me? So I went back to my desk and wrote the very first scene of the very first episode of LA.

Now and only now do I have the confidence to reply to your loving fb.

Even when I shot out the proposal to Malathy, I had not decided on the name. Only a few weeks later as I was playing badminton and my opponent was shouting aloud LOVE ALL, the title flashed in my mind.

SHE gave me the title and SHE gave me the idea. I am her scribe.

As for the time, as I said in the CR, I will post it on 12th Evening. Within two or three episodes I will try to post it on Sunday every week just before Rahu Kaalam starts. That was a kind of lucky time which I have been following since the 10th episode of ALS.

Hope this is fine with you and all the ILites.

You sound exactly like the nursery school teacher who gave a reassurance to us when we left our only daughter at school 20 years back. "Don't worry, sir. Your child is safe with us. We'll take care."

thanks as a word will never come up to expressing a millionth of what I have in mind.
    love,
    sridhar

6. brindhak

brindhak Gold IL'ite

Dear Sridhar....

An Excellant Curtain Raiser As Always !!

"Love All" A beautiful title !!!! And Yamini ,very nice name...

I have few more casting episodes in ALS... And I know that I cant read the new serial of my beloved writer for some weeks...

Im waiting for all things to settle down soon and read your writings with full love and peace...

My best wishes and Prayers Pa..

7. Malathijagan

Malathijagan Silver IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    Wish you all the best for the forthcoming LA. We sure shall pray for the success for this baby of yours too as have been the success of your other 6 babes. Each babe seems to be outperforming the others and I am sure LA would too.
    Warm wishes,
    Malathi

8. smileypooja

smileypooja Senior IL'ite

Dear Varalotti,

Thankyou very much for starting a new Love serial for all..it would be really worth waiting for a whole week again just to read your story.:coffee..we are very proud of you that your starting your seventh serial story and so kind that your blindly placing her in our hands...

i liked your heroine's name YAMINI :thumbsupits different..reading your curtain raiser i can feel that she is going to be a love fountain....Big Laugh

Anyways eagerly waiting for 12nov to read your wonderful story...our prayers and loving wishes are always with you by default.....YOUR THE BEST...:cheers

Take care...you will deliver us the best episode as your previous ones...WE TRUST YOU....:yes:

all the very best...:wave:

pooja

9. mithila kannan

mithila kannan Gold IL'ite

My dear sridhar,
    Even your introduction made my eyes mist.No I will not be an indifferent mother.Iam looking forward to meeting your child,I may kiss her sometimes,whack her sometimes but definitely I will not be indifferent to her.
    love
    mythili

10. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Meenakshi,
    I get enormous inspiration and confidence when I see you wishing me. I know you normally don't write many fb. When you yourself have deigned to write, I am quite confident about this new venture.
    I will never be able to thank you enough for your prayers.
    love,
    sridhar