Current Sq Ft rates at chennai

Discussion in 'Housing' started by MeenLoch, Sep 1, 2007.

1. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Hi friends.

Iam in East Tambaram.......Sanatorium..........

I got my new flat in 2005........@950 per sqft...........now in my area rate ...........goes to 2500 - 3000rs.per sqft.........BELEIVE ME.........

One of my friend got a ground in SINGAPERUMAL KOVIL (near MARIMALAI NAGAR & MAHINDRA CITY) a year back for 11 lackhs(inc.registration)..........now its value is 18lakhs............

She suggessted me also to bue through ABI ESTATES AND PROMOTOERS......she says that .....they do good job........very genuine people.........

Ofcourse.i dont know them personally........but heard good about them.....

www.abiestates.com

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

yamuna,

Britto's is giving application from the 17th of December. this is for your info.

3. n.yamuna

n.yamuna New IL'ite

Hi shanti
    Thanks for your kind information but my husband is coming to chennai on 18th jan will they issue forms till then? otherwise what can I do coz I don't have anybody to help in this. please can u tell me something about the BOAZ PUBLIC SCHOOL which is situated in gowrivakkam velachery do they offer french
    your suggesstion is greatly appreciated.
    Thank you very much
    yamuna

(last week my house owner has increased the rent from 150 to 180 )

4. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Hai yamuna

My BIL's son is studying in BOAZ PUBLIC SCHOOL........i heard from them, that it is a very nice school.........so u cant put ur child there.....but pls give me sometime i will as them whether they have French .............and abt the issue of forms.......pls wait...

5. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Hi yamuna,

I think you can still pick up the forms in january. ask your husband to go to the school in person and also explain that your son can come in for the entrance only in april first week.. (as the entrance exams will be in the end january itself.)

I am not sure about boaz school having french. but if you are in madipakkam boaz may be a little far off.

(My flat which was 165 last year is now 275..in Al-khuwair..and i heard there is going to be a new rule that the rents cannot be increased more than once in a year..let us wait...)

which co. your DH is with..send a pm.....

6. n.yamuna

n.yamuna New IL'ite

Hi latamurali

Thanks for the information please try to find out whether french is offered in BOAZ school. which standared are in your BIL son do they stay near to the school

thanks
    yamuna

7. n.yamuna

n.yamuna New IL'ite

Hi shanti

I will ask my husband to do the same thank u so much for your concerned reply

yamuna

8. Priya2725

Priya2725 New IL'ite

Hey We are still in search of House...
    Could u pls help us!!!???!!!!
    Lata ur mail box seems to be full and not accepting any PM's...

9. yas

yas New IL'ite

Has anyone purchased plots in perumbakkam near shankara hospital? What is the current market rate and scope for future development?

Thanks
    Yas

10. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

yas,

I was mislead by your asking about sankara hospital...the former tamilnadu hospitals is now called sankara hospital..am i right... this area is a hub of lot of upend constructions....the isha signature homes are here..and also lot of other prominent builders...last year a ground was quoted at 40lacs don't know the current market value..you have bharatiya vidyalaya in perumbakkam...the main factors school,hospital gets covered..