Crazy little things you did..........

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mui kanva, Nov 4, 2008.

1. mui kanva

mui kanva Senior IL'ite

Hi all
    When I was reading a thread started by JustAni on Lying, I was thinking of any such situations in my life,and because there were many I stopped thinking about it and suddenly came up the craziest thing I have done in my life.. So, decided to start a thread to share all those funny moments with other IL friends..

When I was in class 2, my class teacher gave us our progress card and asked us to get our parents signature and get it the next day itself. To explain us clearly what signature was, she said that our fathers or mothers name should be written in the signature column. I forgot to take the signature from my parents and so the next day in school I was pretty worried that I forgot and what to do.. then came the thought,:idea that writing my fathers name isnt very difficult.. So happily I wrote my fathers name in the sign column and handed it over to the teacher. (Luckily my father writes his name only as his sign). Few days later my parents went to the teacher and asked her for the progress card and then came out all that I had done........... :hide:They dint know whether to laugh at me or to scold me :spin, when I told them the teachers explanation and that I have done what she told us to do only..