Couples facing Sperm Count Problem? Must read this Post.

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by uma cheripally, Jan 14, 2011.

1. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Manchi,
    Your gynec did HSG or Hysteroscopy or Laparoscopy before IVF? New to me!

2. sashacurios

sashacurios Silver IL'ite

Hi guys, Food rich in nutrition have proved us good... all these while... but due to the work schedules my DH was not able to stick with that... in short from my exp.... i would suggest... cold pack & baths(never ever warm), almonds, pumpkin seeds, honey, high protein food... Juices... anything that is nutritious... dont make them diet!! Dieting is not good for TTC!! that's a false concept! if you want to reduce weight do it before TTc not while TTC! and last tip never stop medication until suggested by doc! but also there's not point in taking same medication for too long duration without much improvements! consult a good RE! My DH never had a normal SA but good enough for IUI, We had good improvements when ever we stuck with the said plan but due to hectic work schedules my DH was not able to stick with them which did the adverse effect(fluctuating and ending up in a bad icsi cycle) but fortunately it will return back as soon we start over! fingers crossed for all us!

1 person likes this.
  3. Willbemomma

Willbemomma New IL'ite

Was doing some R& D on this forum when found this post... They way u ve put down things is totally motivating.. Presently even I am on break( after 4 cycles of IUI) and plan to continue with TTC few months later.. But will follow lifestyle like u ve mentioned and keep my fingers crossed..

Thanks a ton,

4. wannababy

wannababy Bronze IL'ite

Please let us know if Fertil Aid is good or Himalaya Speman is good. DH has low motility issues.

Also, Do anyone of you know if there is any Homeopathy for increasing the count and motility? Is anyone using it? Did anyone of your DH made progress using Acupuncture? We are struggling to find out which route to follow - Too many options without guaranteed results.

We are following what is being mentioned in the Home remedies thread. But no result yet. Feeling so depressed. Please help.

Baby Dust to all..

Last edited: Dec 15, 2012
  5. sashacurios

sashacurios Silver IL'ite

Hi dear i would suggest ayurveda more than homeopathy... ayurveda has been suggested my Re's even... but homeo not so much, i hav tried both... ayurveda is much better in results, but get a trustworthy ayurveda vaidyan specialized in fertility for that...

6. Vasumathy

Sperms will take minimum of 45-60 days for growth. Continuous usage of those home remedies for few months only show better improvement. Don't loose hope & keep trying! Hope things will pick up soon. All the best.

7. wannababy

wannababy Bronze IL'ite

Thanks Vasu and Sasha for great suggestions. We've been following these Home remedies for almost 1 year strictly.. Used 6-8 bottles of Fertil Aid, Motility boost and Count boost.. Used So many Ayurveda medicines like AshwaGandha, Yuvanamrit, Shilajit Gold etc. Followed almost all Home remedies.. Anyways, no luck until now and after 1 year we decided to take IUI path right now as we already got fed up waiting.

8. Vasumathy

Waiting is tough deal, but TTC makes us to do so. We need to grow our patience, which might help us in future.
    Its nothing wrong in going ahead with IUI, it will increase the chances & gives only healthy sperm and follicle for fertilization. It make the job little easy for our body.
    Hope soon you will hold your LO!
    All the best!
    Baby dust to all TTC ladies...

9. sharathd

sharathd Junior IL'ite

Thanks for the diet info......

10. wannababy

wannababy Bronze IL'ite

Thanks vasumathy ji for your great support and advise.. Yoga, ayurveda helped to increase my DH sperm count and motility. I got BFP last week and I'd like to thank you from bottom of my heart for this great advise. Home remedies really helped us. I advise all to follow Home remedies for both couples. I'll post what we did when we get some time. I'm now enjoying my first trimester.

Thanks
    Jyothsna

Last edited: Mar 4, 2013