1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Costly Separation Of Payal Abdullah

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Sep 12, 2016.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Suryakala,
    Your maths is very interesting and i am sure the income tax people will find it interesting too.HAHA
    Regards
    kamal

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vaidehi,
    Yes there are all sorts, some like omar, who can give money he is well off, but wont, and there is payal, who wants money in exchange for the hurts received.HAHA
    Regrds
    kamal

vaidehi71 likes this.
  3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Shobha,
    Yes we males are jelous, for it is the females only who get alimonies in case of divorce. heard of a man getting an alimoney?
    When women say men and women are equal, they why this bias ?
    HAHA
    Regards
    kamal

4. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Kamalji, I know her whole goddam family. Her dad was my ex-boss and the whole clan consists solelly of scumbags. I am sure she is a gold digger after the Abdullah billions.

5. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Kamalji,

Omar must have a fortune as his wealth for his estranged wife to asking for that kind of money. May be she needs Rs.50 lakhs a month and she could make Rs.35 lakhs from her own work and the balance to come from her husband. Only God knows what is at stake! May be there is something she knew that would ruin his political career if he doesn't pay up.

There has to be a training program for reptiles and insects not to enter the open snoring mouth as it could be dangerous. His snoring perhaps sounded like a musical instrument to the snake.

Twitter is the one that is making one of the Presidential nominee a joker here in the US. Who knows the Republican Party may sue Twitter if he loses the election.

Jokes are getting better and better. Robbery.. hmm....?

Viswa