1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

"Cosmic laws- Fifth part- Truth and Love"

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by ayyan, Jan 10, 2010.

1. ayyan

ayyan New IL'ite

Again a few more things about truth…….and love.
    Manmade materialistic truths are always subjected to some references, must be able to be proven to our sensual inputs. Otherwise it can not stay that respected chair for a long time but not ultimately. Again, these references can be reached through scientific advancements or through learned knowledge or blindly handed over believes and customs through generations, but are always subjected to changes. Latest achievements and findings replace the previous ones with new truths and laws, and that is an ongoing process always in the history of mankind. Our materialistic truths can not remain in that respected place over an infinite period of time, it can become a false today or tomorrow…”that is an ultimate truth”…. feel that “truth of change” is an ultimate truth. Believing in the ultimate truths integrated in our inner selves is better than believing in the truths subjected to definite change.
    If I try to explain with a few small examples without going up to universe , mass of our galaxy etc, simply think of some wrongs which were in our society in past, present and future…we can find many examples of “true” becoming “wrong” and “wrong” becoming “true”… There was a manmade custom in Kerala long years back that lower cast women were not allowed to wear anything to cover their upper half of body and it was an approved sin if they do so, but now their following generations wear dress to cover full body and now it has become a right instead of a wrong for them and now if they are not wearing, it is a wrong!!! If I think further, now Muslim women cover all the body including head and face with black cloth, very strict custom in Muslim countries, otherwise it is a wrong. How long this truth will remain in their society? Fifty years? Hundred years? Thousand years or eternal? I am not arguing against the beliefs of any particular religion, but just a sensible question may not create a controversy if I ask this after a thousand years. We may not be able to do anything against the materialistic truths, but that sense of a feeling can make us to handle the explosive and sensitive issues with a light handled mind.
    Okay let me divert from truth to love. But ultimately there is no difference from truth to love. Any living being can have a love totally integrated with trueness and anybody can have a loveless with integrated wrongness. I had to use the word “loveless” only, because if I use the word “hate” can not express the true meaning of the sentence, because hate can be truthful corresponds to maintain the cosmic laws. But love can not be integrated with false, because the real feeling of love is fully equal to the truth, it can not be any way separate to that. If it diverts and become an “acting love” or “pretending love” can not be considered as the true feeling of love, then it has become “loveless” and a wrong. Love which is sensible more than the bodily senses is not an act, but a feeling. Loveless is an act of love without that inner feeling is a sin towards gathering minus cosmic marks. Any feelings weather it is love or hate can be true if it is true to the eternity and true to be inline with the cosmic signals. In the same way anger can be truth, laugh can be truth, lust can be truth, but false also. All depends up on where and when the feelings are deserved, and that decides the inner consciousness of cosmic signals, not human laws.
    Love and “lust with love” have no limits, because it is true to the cosmic senses, anything outer that is loveless and a wrong. No materialistic truths have never ever realized this fact and adding more and more control over human natural needs and hammering a harmonious life and finally leading to very undesirable effects. Lot to write about this subject but I am not intended to write anything more, because it may lead to many controversies. Many of the readers must be having a materialistic brain implanted all manmade truths throughout generations. So let us move to another subject.

Continues…

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Ayyan,

So true about man-made truths, situations or whatever.

I will give a classic example. the bottle gourd, papaya and some others were banned food for the brahmins. i always wonder if it had something to do with some person not liking the food. because ashgourd, pumpkin , cucumber also are from the same family...

What is right to one person, may be wrong to the other person. or the vice versa. it is all about perceptions.

I saw goddess, in the nirmalay dharshan, while my son saw only a stone. it is just how you look at it.

Oh, let me concur with you that this is a controversial topic..and

3. ayyan

ayyan New IL'ite

Shanvy,
    You have really given a classic example. Some times it is too funny thinking about many of our man-made truths, which many of us believe and follow truthfully without even a second thought in mind. It is glad to know that you are reading my cosmic series and thanks for the comment…Ayyan.