1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Cooperation or Non Cooperation??

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Priya_Mommy, Jun 25, 2010.

1. Priya_Mommy

Priya_Mommy Gold IL'ite

Hello Ladies,
    Its been so long I wrote in Snippets. Offlate, it drives me insane when looking at some women secretly dislike each other but operate cooperatively in public?
    I dont know the reason, but they dont open up to eachother but still showingoff to the world that they are good, but they dont live from soul.
    This happens may be especially between women. It can be in office or home or surroundings.
    What do they want to prove to this world???Just showing their good nature, but bad from heart? Having lots of hatred inside, but still showing their false colors.
    I am not complaining, but wanted to know does it really helpful to anybody???

2. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Dear Priyas Mommy...
    You are right women tend to do such things for I am a victim of the same treatment...It used to hurt me a lot then...Now when I look back I just feel pity for them its their insecurity that does this..and not knowing how to tackle they make their one time friends their prey.....