1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Cooku With Comali

Discussion in 'TV' started by balakrish, Jan 10, 2021.

1. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

Interesting perspectives. What I feel is none can be blamed. Everyone does it for content. Sivaangi stopping sunitha is also content. Sunitha even after knowing ashwin sivaangi pairs popularity going behind ashwin is also content. If sunitha ashwins pair was celebrated as much as Ash shivs pair then we would be blaming sunitha now in the place of shivaangi because flirting can be enjoyed only for some time. Ashwin can't be blamed for not giving attention to sunitha because he was criticised so much for dancing with sunitha and concentrating on tasks and not responding well to shivaangi for just 2 episodes. These people are waiting for their big break in the industry and are participating in shows like this for a better visibility to the public and big shots in the industry. What could he possibly do if his normal gestures towards sunitha is being criticised. And I feel he is painfully shy and doesn't know to handle dramas. That's why he is making sure that he takes shivaangis permission before talking to sunitha. Otherwise I have seen him thanking people in the sets even for simple things like sharing ingredients and he also listens to people when they speak to him. Even to sunitha he wasn't like this before. Only after the public backlash he is extra cautious. I dont think sunitha hasn't understood he is maintaining his distance. But other than flirting and broken thamizh she also doesn't know any other comedy. So she is continuing it and thats what is expected of her from the show makers. Everything is trp and any publicity is publicity. But yes his bond with shivaangi has grown more which is visibly seen in the last two episodes. Whether he genuinely has feelings towards her or their camaraderie has grown because they have been paired the most, only time will tell. I too feel last two episodes shivaangi is going overboard, again that's what is expected of her from the makers and now that ashwin is also responding slightly, she is doing more. Flirt panra comedy la vera enna edhir parka mudiyum. Public oda overwhelming support and her crush has confused her or she has already developed feelings for him. Again only time will tell. This crush zone is a dangerous one that too if you have the person in close proximity. I somehow feel its no more a crush. Their insta pictures, award pictures and the cwc show too gives a different picture. In a promo shivaangi was seen feeding him which wasn't shown in the episode. In the elimination cooking when ashwin tastes the brocoli he did, shivaangi will ask him to give her too, we can see him taking the brocoli from the pan, but editing la aduthu vera scene a kamichiduvanga. Who knows both of them have taken the next step. But whatever their relationship may be konjam vazhiyaardha closeness kamikkaradha show la konjam avoid pannalam nu dhan enakkum thonudhu. Bala is the only comedian who does the real comedy there. But avanoda talent naama ellartayum expect panna mudiyadhu. Imagine every comaali giving punches and counters all the time. It would be boring too. We like the show because each comaali is different. Each season some comaali will be celebrated more. Last season it was pugazh and bala. This season its shivaangi, may be next season it will be manimegalai. It just depends on what people like that time.
    As far as cooking is concerned this week's confusion room task is difficult in the sense the comalis have to convey properly but recipes were easy for everyone and they had also given suni and muthu as mediators.Nothing was a new dish. Just the names they gave were different otherwise its just one kuzhambu and gravy. So ashwin struggling with a kurma was shocking. He really needs to improve his traditional cooking skills. For him winning in this contest is secondary because his primary focus is to get a chance in the industry unlike master or kani who don't need a chance in the industry any more. So they are giving their 100 percent. As far as shakeela, I too feel she should be eliminated next week.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2021
    balakrish, chanchitra and whynotme like this.
  2. whynotme

whynotme Bronze IL'ite

I think I'm the only one who thinks there's nothing between Shivangi n Ashwini n they are using each other for content...:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing: All the insta pictures, award pictures and their reactions are not really natural is what I feel.. they have been doing it coz they know what the audience expect from them... N even if they sit next to each other it becomes viral on social media nu therinju thaan they have been doing everything...

3. stayblessed

I also sometimes think that I am reading too much in to the relationship. In show business you can never really tell. That too with budding artists all they need is a chance. May be its only content. Content or not show la konjam kammi pannanum indha flirting a. Some things they do nalla irukku but some times cringe a irukku.

balakrish likes this.
  4. stayblessed

Dont miss this guys. Bala at his best :roflmao:

candidheart and balakrish like this.
  5. varhem

varhem IL Hall of Fame

see the insta accounts. so many shipping them. vijay tv does everything :laughing:
    manimegalai isgoodbut at times she crosses limit. slight a over.bala too konjam overa insults sarath. joke panna cant avoid. they have to compete. so no complains.
    see insta posts i will not getcarried away:tearsofjoy:award func picsthan trnding and that portal is posting their pics.pasanga evlo comments.after the show paakanum

balakrish and stayblessed like this.
  6. varhem

varhem IL Hall of Fame

paavam bala:tearsofjoy:

7. varhem

varhem IL Hall of Fame

we have completely forgotten bigboss:tearsofjoy:. once cwc2 ends bigboss 5 will start:clap2:

balakrish, stayblessed and Ranchu like this.
  8. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I came here to ask whether shivangi is truly falling for him .
    During elimination episode yday when he was saved, she was also equally relieved. I hope no one gets their feelings hurt.
    Several one-liners yday , I was cracking up for the entire show in Confusion room and then sunita catching up the missing parts.

9. varhem

varhem IL Hall of Fame

actually very confused. vijay tv, trp etc. many ppl love that pair

10. stayblessed

Hi ranchu welcome back. Romba naal aachu. Yes I also wish its not one sided. Either both should love or both should do it for tv. Any ways such a stress buster this show has been.

balakrish likes this.