1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Cooku With Comali - Season 4

Discussion in 'TV' started by balakrish, Jan 6, 2023.

1. balakrish

balakrish Platinum IL'ite

Dhamu and Bhatt ( particularly Bhatt ) are going throw Kureshi under the bus as it allows for humor and a chance for Kureshi to swim through it with his skill.

I don't think Kureshi has any malice. He has seen Shivangi doing well and wanted to challenge her ( so she too believes in her own ability and able to overcome it ). Once Shivangi got more and more nervous the first time, Kureshi also got concerned and kept on visiting her and trying to make her relax. She was too stressed to get that from Kureshi and started to pull Kureshi for putting her in that situation.

This week Kureshi didn't do much but the saga from last time continued with Shivangi blaming him for her situation. I don't think he could have done much.

anika987 and sweetsmiley like this.
  2. balakrish

balakrish Platinum IL'ite

There is simply too much attention on Shivangi doing well.

As this week showed, she is trying her best to come prepared and execute it well. Her preparation for the Rajasthani dish wasn't adequate and it showed.

The competition in both Season 3 and Season 4 has been so neck and neck because everyone is coming prepared ahead of time. So we see so many distinct immunity winners ( This season Andrian, Mime Gopi, Vishal, Srushti, Shivangi ). I am not sure if I am missing someone, did Kalayan get immunity? So this is about half the contestants. Similarly last season also had these many people doing it. Vichitra is also cooking like she can get the immunity any time.

So its a matter of luck on who will move forward and who will win. Its about the execution on that day.

This is how Shruthika won the finale though Darshan executed well so many times.

On the comali front, GP Muthu is a monster. Its getting to a point where its more or less him winning the advantage for his chef if the chef keep their end of their bargain. Given everyone takes the advantage lightly, the team is putting more onus on the benefits of the advantage. I really don't know how the teams managed with the hinderance this week to cut and peel and such.

Pugaz for his part was on his game with helping to make sure he takes Shrushti through. It was less humor on the Sunday episode due to this. It was Pugazh's show all the way on Saturday and I liked how Kureshi was subtle as Shrushti not to hurt her feelings.

Senior Comalis - vera level!!

Ranchu, anika987 and sweetsmiley like this.
  3. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dont you think pugazh overdid by hitting Kureshi ? Whereas Kureshi can read the room and was subtle.

4. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

Agree.Pugal over did
    I agree Srushti gets super tensed..However I feel she doesnt pretend and shows her trueself.

anika987 likes this.
  5. sweetsmiley

sweetsmiley Platinum IL'ite

yeah she is not faking anything and showing her true feelings

anika987 and Ranchu like this.
  6. Ranchu

This week promo sounds interesting.
    Old cooks Rekha Shakila roshni coming in. Double fun

anika987 likes this.
  7. chanchitra

chanchitra Platinum IL'ite

Why no episodes in hulu

Ranchu and anika987 like this.
  8. sweetsmiley

i felt really bad for sherin yesterday, she was suffering so much due to allergies..
    irrespective of her health situation, she participated and did the challenge..
    kudos to her..

Hope she come back stronger..

9. sweetsmiley

Vichithra is trying hard but she is unable to deliver the western or innovative dishes, so she is getting frustrated..
    Her husband is from hotel management background only.. she can consider taking couple sessions with chef to prepare for semi final and final..

still i bet on andy... but good competition from vichithra will make the show more interesting..

Ranchu likes this.
  10. Ranchu

Idhu enna 2 more new guys added to participation ?! :confused:
    trp low va irukka , why this sudden inclusion ?

chanchitra likes this.