1. Looking for an Interesting Craft Project? : Plethora of Ideas
    Dismiss Notice

Converting PDF or JPG files to PES files .Any software required?

Discussion in 'Embroidery' started by hemalathaK, Jan 10, 2011.

1. hemalathaK

hemalathaK Platinum IL'ite

Thank you so much kannan for your valuable information.But the software is a bit costly know? hmm what to do? Should wait for few months to buy.
    I need on more information kannan, Usually while doing embroidering we use stabilizing materials like tear away sheets .But for sarees what do they use for neat embroidery?I want to know more information regarding embroidery.And the stitches like chain stitches ,how is that done?With what type of machines?Can you please share your knowledge kannan?

2. kannan80

kannan80 Bronze IL'ite

1) I realized that embird is the low cost software when compared to many software and even with Brother's own software PE-Design.

2) you can do any kind of stitches with your SE400 as well, but the stitch has to be designed using cross stitch plugin.

3) on stabilizer part , still i am using tear away sheets only, but in some cases i have seen people using News papers, which obviously reduce the look at the inner side of saree, so far i prefer to use tear away sheets, which i iron it with the cloth before i start embroidery, i am lesser experienced in this part to answer further. need to explore the options.

on selecting the software packages..initially we tend to think of all the functionality and will end up in buying entire package which was happend in my case :), this embird is available on free trial version for 30 days, you can use it and choose which ever package u want, the main issue is u cant save those files into PES or DST in trial version... vendors are real cleaver while offering the trial version too.

Regards
    Kannan

3. hemalathaK

hemalathaK Platinum IL'ite

Thank you kannan for your information.Even I read about the trial use of the software and thought of saving the designs as much as possible within these 30 days.Don't know about this .Yes, the people are very clever.I will use it and after experience I am going to buy.Once again thank you so much for your valuable information.

4. kannan80

kannan80 Bronze IL'ite

Hi, You got any luck on this image conversion.

5. holisms

holisms New IL'ite

Really, software are costly or trial version. why should not try to save as with extension in which format you required. Otherwise you need software.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2012