Continue Education Abroad

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by nilo, Mar 1, 2007.

1. nilo

nilo New IL'ite

Hi ladies,

I just like this forum very much and Indus Ladies website is doing a gr8 job. We all wud surely appreciate that.

I have done B.E in Electrical and Eloctronical Engineering.I would like to continue my education abroad.Can you ladies please suggest or giver idea :goodidea: for a place to continue my education.It should be affordable too.:)

2. srilak

srilak Senior IL'ite

Hi,

I will try to give u a logical advice for your future education plans.

First, u should take Toefl and GRE to apply for any University.

second u should decide which country u like to persue your Masters. I think, most of Us choose USA..........Gather information about the universitys which u want to apply.Then studying in Britan is very costly.........so u can take it off this. And one more option is Australia......for Australia, they will ask u IELTS exam instead of toefl.
    The fourth option is, Canada........if u get little less score in GRE also some universities in Canada will allow u to join.

Finally, Finacial matters........Now a days it is not a problem. Most of the banks in India...giving some loan for 8-10 laks if u show them some land or house as surity.

So when u really really wish to continue your education then go ahead and write your Toefl and GRE then u will have a better chance of getting a visa and addmission in any university for next winter time.

Regards
    srilak.