1. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Continue Education Abroad

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by nilo, Mar 1, 2007.

1. nilo

nilo New IL'ite

Hi ladies,

I just like this forum very much and Indus Ladies website is doing a gr8 job. We all wud surely appreciate that.

I have done B.E in Electrical and Eloctronical Engineering.I would like to continue my education abroad.Can you ladies please suggest or giver idea :goodidea: for a place to continue my education.It should be affordable too.:)

2. srilak

srilak Senior IL'ite

Hi,

I will try to give u a logical advice for your future education plans.

First, u should take Toefl and GRE to apply for any University.

second u should decide which country u like to persue your Masters. I think, most of Us choose USA..........Gather information about the universitys which u want to apply.Then studying in Britan is very costly.........so u can take it off this. And one more option is Australia......for Australia, they will ask u IELTS exam instead of toefl.
    The fourth option is, Canada........if u get little less score in GRE also some universities in Canada will allow u to join.

Finally, Finacial matters........Now a days it is not a problem. Most of the banks in India...giving some loan for 8-10 laks if u show them some land or house as surity.

So when u really really wish to continue your education then go ahead and write your Toefl and GRE then u will have a better chance of getting a visa and addmission in any university for next winter time.

Regards
    srilak.