Congratulations Vidya 24

Discussion in 'IL'ite milestones' started by Vandhana, Jan 28, 2007.

1. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear vidya,
    posted the card here, what to do no attachment facility in the congrajulation post reply window so had to open a new one on wishes and put my card as a together with u kamala and varloo, sorry late thinker so have done it as a single card but yes u r welcome to ur comments......regards sunkan

2. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear Selvi, Ambika(Ananth), Sundari (Sunkan),

Thank you all for your greetings. And please accept my apologies, I did not see the posts.Sundari, thanks for your pm telling me abt them.

Selvi- Thank you, I am very happy and grateful that you like my posts. But rather than me, it is an ILite like you who has done more for Indusladies. You did the first set of pdf formatting of recipes preserving them forever.And you have a lucky touch since kb2000 has contiuned the task. So, it is members like you who work moe and talk less(unlike me) who propel IL.

Ambika-Thanks you. I am feeling rather proud that an eminent writer like you, likes my posts.It is more your goodness than my writing. For a person like you, every post is worth its weight in gold. I am now rationing posts,want 2K to be measured.

Sundari-Thank you for the wishes and the beautiful card. I am surprised that you have the patience to customise a card for every occasion for ILites. There is so much to learn from a multifaceted person Ilite like you.

Thank you all.You make me feel so special, I am beginning to believe I am really so----:-D

affly
    Vidya