Congratulations Sunkan on reaching 1000 posts !

Discussion in 'IL'ite milestones' started by varalotti, May 15, 2007.

1. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear viv,
    u r just like ur id spreading smile all over, thanku for ur wishes, ur a grt boost to my ego...sunkan

2. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear mohana,
    u have a name i can never forget wanted one of my girls to have that, lovely name and thanku for u wishes, when i have friends like u all, i am sure to be contributing more, it is a pleasure to be here.. regards sundari

3. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sunkan
    I know that milestones are nothing to you and your crossing one just now doesn't surprise me a wee bit.
    And every time, I get an opportunity to comment on a thread relating to you, I never fail to mention how grateful I am to you for bringing me into IL!
    God bless you!
    Sri

4. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sunkan,

It is all my pleasure to congratulate you on your latest achievement. 1000 is a number, talks of quantity. But I am aware that it is not to this quantity that you have subscribed, but to the quality of our IL with those posts. Your writings cover a varied range and themes. It is a reflection on how talented a person and how well informed you are. Your photoshop creations are always a pleasure to the viewers. The speed with which you churn out so many interesting write ups are something of an amazement to me, I cannot even keep up with them and tend to miss out on them. But once in a while, I take time to sit down and just go threw your posts. So, you should know that.
    Looking forward to the next 1000:)

L, Kamla

1 person likes this.
  5. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear sri,
    thanku so much for ur blessing without which i think none can move forward, his presence and grace comes to us in the form of blessings.please do not mention again and again for bringing u here, it has been a pleasure and i think all ilites would join me, if someone is a great writer, the best way to show happiness is by sharing his writings with ur friends and that is what i have done here...sunkan

1 person likes this.
  6. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear kamala,
    thanku so much for ur appreciations and ur keen observation of my posts, i hve started writing late so all those things bottled up just came out rushing, and with ur encouragement i am sure there are many thoughts to be put to pen. sunkan

7. saviblr

saviblr New IL'ite

Yep,very much from Namma Bengaluru.We shud meet up for sure:2thumbsup:

8. vidhi

vidhi Senior IL'ite

Dear Sundari

My hearty congratulations on reaching the 1000 posts. I read almost all your articles. It is all very interesting to read it. May you write more to reach another 1000 posts very soon.

regards,
    Vidhi

9. meenaprakash

meenaprakash Silver IL'ite

Dear Sunkan,

Congratulations on reaching 1000.
    waiting to see you touch the next 1K sooon.
    pls do start with your photoshop presentations, you are tooo goood at that.

Love & regards,

10. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear vidhi,
    now u tell me this, then why dont u comment on everything, only then it becomes more interesting, been feeling sending articles to a well with no response..hope u would in future. regards sunkan

1 person likes this.