Congratulations Cheeniya Sir

Discussion in 'IL'ite milestones' started by Devika Menon, Apr 20, 2008.

1. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear SS
    What can I say except that I am moved more than you know by your lovely greeting? The lavishness of it makes me speechless. It is not very often that I feel tongue-tied but I do feel so now. I will not bore you with a mundane question like whether I deserve such praise. Something in me has touched a chord in you obviously and I'll certainly endeavour to do some soul searching about what it could be so that I could hold on to it for dear life.
    That someone who could write such a wonderful piece like 'My lovely sojourn' has written so much about my writing is indeed an honour. When I read all that you have said about me, it sounds more like your own self-assessment as that is how I rate you too!
    Thanks my dear girl! You have indeed made my day!
    Sri

2. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Cheeniyasir,

Thank you so very much! How like you to make the faulty me to a favorable fan!!
    I am humbled and accept both my faults and your appreciation.
    Yes, I can sleep on this:))

L, Kamla

Last edited: Apr 30, 2008
  3. geeth

geeth Senior IL'ite

My dear cheeniya sir,
    First of all let me:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap and say Hearty Congrats. Thanks to Devika for highlighting. i have not yet gone through all your entries which i am doing so one by one yet i have already become one among the admirers of IL. All the ilites have already emptied all the good words from the dictionary so what shall i do now other than joining them in expressing my joy and wishes! Kalakal mannan!!!Asathal Mannan!!! OMG semathiya mattinden ungakitta!!?? however let me and others enjoy your feedback to this as usual!!!

regards,
    geeth

4. geeth

geeth Senior IL'ite

dear kamala mam
    you are not the least observant in IL , i am the least observant. so do not worry there is another person behind you..

regards,
    geeth

5. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Geeth
    You must be a regular watcher of 'Asatha povathu Yaaru' like me. Some of them are incredible indeed!
    There was a famous Hindi movie which came about three decades back titled "geeth gaaya patharon ne". It was about a sculptor and the story was all about how a seasoned sculptor could make stones sing and dance! IL has similar effect on you, dear Geeth, like that sculptor on stones. I see you growing more and more popular in this community every day and at this rate, I may have to look for another community to start all over again!
    You are already an asathal manni!
    Thanks for you loving greetings!
    Sri

6. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Geeth,
    You have proved to be a great fan of our "Inhouse Wodehose" - your avatar & his latest thread are closely related!!
    Imitation is the greatest form of admiration - this is amply proved by you!!
    Love,
    Chithra.

7. RamyaVaradharajan

RamyaVaradharajan Bronze IL'ite

Dear most Cheeniya sir,

First of all, my heart felt regards and a thousand million thanks I should say would not suffice my expressions now !! Thank you so much sir. But am sure am just climbing up the ladder and all that you have laid before me is a platform that is filled with good wishes and blessings that will make me soar high in the limitless blue !! :bowdown

Hope you liked the banana milkshake. The cream you had mentioned is the love and affection that is shared without an iota of selfishness !! And I know where the "ego" would have crept in sir !! Any guesses ?? Big Laugh:wink: Its "ego for showering n+1 quantity of love" !! Yes. Am trying to embrace your good self with my affection that can be extended and showered to the best of my knowledge. And what am getting in return is the aspect of "synergy" !! "The +1 factor" that you extend :):) Hope I have justified the "ego concept".. the way my mind had accepted it !! :)

Regards with Love
    RamyaVaradharajan

8. geeth

geeth Senior IL'ite

Dear chheniya sir,
    Oh sir You have praised me a lot.!! I am little embarassed.romba koochama irukku sir..I am trying to season my posts with the help of emminent and elite (yes you people influence us) writers like you and others in IL. However i honour and acknowledge your bessings with namaskarams:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown

Yes sir i used to watch asathapovathu yaru and kalakka povathu yaru regularly but now a days i watch them only if that time suits my son. Some of them are really incredible sir. It is quite amazing to know that there are umpteen number of talented people in remote villages of our state.

Once again thanks a lot sir for all your encouragement and wishes.

with regards,
    geeth

9. geeth

geeth Senior IL'ite

Dear chithra mam
    Blessed i am....thanks a lot mam..Then i must hurry up to read his latest thread..

I am just trying to write something in this IL. During my college days i used to peep in to all competitions and i had written screen play for the stage play from Devan's "engal kudumbam perithu" and we staged it for culturals. i had written poems, essays and articles but now after 23 years i feel i m nowwhere. my creativity is no more. This IL now has kindled my interest again through people like you and i am taking this opportunity to revive myself. Thanks to IL and you all who are encouraging people like me.

with warm regards and thanks
    geeth