Congrats Varalotti on 4000 posts!!!

Discussion in 'IL'ite milestones' started by Jananikrithsan, Jan 19, 2008.

1. indhusri

indhusri Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sridhar ,
    My hearty congratulations to you for having crossed 4000 posts ! Earlier - from the day 1 i married you , i was admiring you as an orator - i had been sitting speechless hearing your excellent speeches at public meetings ! Now i admire you as a writer too ! I proudly declare that i 'm a big fan of yours ( besides being your DW !) , sridhar ! May you reach more & more heights in this noble field with the best wishes of all the ilites ! I thank one & all who expressed their hearty wishes to my hubby ! God bless you , Sridhar !
    Love ,
    Indhu.

2. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Shanti,
    thanks a lot for the message. I also don't know whether we can say tip of the iceberg in a congratulatory note. But I love that simile. May your wishes and blessings come true.

Thanks for your kind wishes,
    regards,

3. varalotti

Dear Indhu,
    Very few writers have had the privilege of having their wives as their fans. Some writers like Balakumaran and Jeyakanthan married another woman so that they had an in-house fan. With your loving words you have precluded that possibility. ha ha ha. But you know very well, even if you are not a fan, I wont go astray.

Another honour you conferred on me was sitting speechless while I spoke in the meetings. (I wish I have such reception at home too. But a part of my mind suggests that it is not wise to ask for too much)

Jokes apart, there is a difference between others greetings and yours. For the rest of IL I have always put the best put forward. They know me as a "writer" "a kind soul" and "a good man". You are the only one ILite among 15000 plus ILites who knows me as I am - irritating, nagging, harsh and at times not even human. If in spite of that you love me and you adore me, well, I think I am blessed.

I made 15000 ILites cry with 3000 plus words of HE 11. And you made me cry with less than 100 words. Any day you are a better person, Indhu.

love,

4. krishnaamma

krishnaamma Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Congrats Sridhar, on hitting 4000 posts, wishes to achieve many more in IL!

[​IMG]

5. varalotti

Thanks a lot, Krishnaamma. While I rock or not is a debatable issue, you certainly rock with your graphics. Thanks once again,
    regards,

6. Sumeru

Sumeru New IL'ite

Congrats on the well deserved achievement !

7. varalotti

Dear Sumeru,
    Thanks a lot. I know you have just entered the site. You are already painting the town red.
    Have a great time here in IL.
    regards,
    sridhar