Congrats its Platinum for Cheeniya!

Discussion in 'IL'ite milestones' started by Anandchitra, Jul 6, 2008.

1. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Humble AC says AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

One of the most valuable and the most popular and the most read and the most... sorry AC no know not many big words.. you get the point

:clap*****:clap********:clap******:clap*****:clap**********:clap*********:clap**********:clap*******:clap

All our well wishes for many more milestones ahead.. Our desires to read many more great writings and greater contributions in the spirituality thread and throughout IL.
    May God Bless you and be with you always:)

2. sundarusha

sundarusha Gold IL'ite

Dear Cheeniya sir,

Congrats for the platinum!

May the almighty bless you and yours with good health, cheer and

many more years to your contributions in IL!

3. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

An Update on a conversation today!

“Hi Chitvish”, I called out cheerfully, my face shining like the seat of a bus-driver's trousers.
    Her head emerged cautiously, like a snail taking a look around after a thunderstorm.
    She wrinkles her nose at me as if I were a drain that had got out of order.
    “Why are you looking as if you were a vegetarian fishing a caterpillar out of his salad. "
    “It’s Cheeniya. He’s broken up about his Posts count”
    “Too much?”
    “No such luck. Coming up to Platinum has taken him so much time and he looks now like a tubby little chap who looked as if he had been poured into his clothes and had forgotten to say `When!’”
    “And that upsets him?”
    “Naturally, after what happened last time.”
    “What was that?”
    “Ah!” said ChitVish
    “What happened last time?”
    “You may well ask.”
    “I do ask.”
    “Ah!” said Chitvish

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hi sri,

Congrats on hitting another milestone...though why AC is having a problem with your speed i don't understand..(May be the old story of "Slow and Steady win the race.." has not been read to her....:hide:.

Coming back to the topic, Wishing you a good health and spirit to keep us senile with your great ramblings....

I can't write much like AC dearie or like my friend V24, i will just say a ditto to all that AC has said and also a future ditto to all that V24 would say (I hope she does not pull my leg by writing something:hide::hide:)

Last edited: Jul 6, 2008
  5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sri,

Congrats on reaching the platinum.You deserve every bit of it, maybe more.

Wishing u a very god health,and waiting to read many many moe lovely blogs from u.

Just a word of caution.Since u ae now platinum, up from gold, u may be a reip target for kidnapping.So take good care of yrself, and hire a 24 hour security guard to protect u.Big Laugh.And keep all yr valuables in the Locker, baring the B/L's , as thje mood to have a toast to me can strike u anytime.And if robbed, this thing is always replaceable.I have quite a ew in stock.HAHA

So today u must hae a drink, i raise myt toast to u Sri,God bless u and yr family.All the best.

And i read yr comment to OJ's first blog.what a reception to the new comer.Glad he listened to me to come over, and what a story he has brought.

Regards.kamal

6. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Sri,

Congrats on hitting Platinum....

Pray to God that he keeps you healthy and good spirits (bothways... hahahahaha) so that we can read many more beautiful ramblings from you...

Veda

7. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sri sir,

CONGRATULATIONS and Celebrations (when?)

May the Almighty bestow you with good health in turn we can read more and more of your writings.

I agree with Shan we do not have words to wish you but what we can do is ditto the wishes of AC, V24, chitvish and VR. But whatever we wish is coming from the heart.

HOF is waiting for another jewel please adorn the same quickly........... so we can have another party ha ha haBig Laugh:hide:

8. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sri,

You have delivered 2500 flawless diamonds and have got this platinum in quid pro quo. Is it a good deal,sri?

The moment you entered you started hand-crafting the throne you are going to occupy and the crafted throne is placed in the hearts of all well-meaning ILites.

I am very happy with my work and am quite busy too. But at times I do long for more time. Then I would have happily traveled to Chennai with no other agenda than to learn humorous writing from you.

May our Goddess Meena Madam bless with you good health, long life and prosperity. May the GAOTU add more and more years to your life.

regards,
    sridhar

9. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear AC,

What is IL without you?? You always have a word of appreciation for everyone, never a word of flattery, only simple sincere appreciation. You deserve Honourable Mentions everytime we mention you. I loved the understated greeting statement for Cheeniyasir. What I loved and relished more is the Wodehouseian imagined dialogue between you and ChitVish. You have excelled yourself.

Dear Cheeniyasir,

Congratulations! And again what would IL be without you. We had everything in IL, except humour. And then you came along, with your naturally, facile and hilarious style of writing. PAcking it not just with pun but with philosophy. From the Chronicler, to the vanquisher of raoches to a toast to fellow blogger KAmalji- Chenniyasir, you are not just one man but a procession of men. I too wait for the day when you will grace the HAll of Fame. But for me, a simple reader and fan, the Hall of Fame stands where you are.

regards
    Vidya

10. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

'Good To Read' along with all her bloggers, readers, critics and friends takes great pleasure and greater pride in hailing one of us, Cheeniyasir as he touches Platinum. And we look ahead to the hallowed day when Cheeniyasir will rightfully claim his place in the IL Hall of Fame. Congrats,Cheeniyasir!! You make us all proud!!