1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Confessions Of A Buck-passer

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Miracle1000, Apr 7, 2016.

1. Miracle1000

Miracle1000 Platinum IL'ite

Thank you so much dear..very well said.. :)

2. Miracle1000

Thank you so much dear..very well said.. :)

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

First of all congrats for being nominated. YOu are a great writer and written so well with humour. Like Agatha mentioned it is easy to put on weight but difficult to lose. I never had problem because I was always thin , only after meno pause I put on little weight . Last week I saw my weight and it was 58 kgs . I am a foodie and like to enjoy eating. But luckily I dont put on weight. I am very fond of chocolates and cakes and sweets at this age too . Like spicy food and like to have sweet after food

Miracle1000 likes this.
  4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

First of all congrats for being nominated. YOu are a great writer and written so well with humour. Like Agatha mentioned it is easy to put on weight but difficult to lose. I never had problem because I was always thin , only after meno pause I put on little weight . Last week I saw my weight and it was 58 kgs . I am a foodie and like to enjoy eating. But luckily I dont put on weight. I am very fond of chocolates and cakes and sweets at this age too . Like spicy food and like to have sweet after food

Miracle1000 likes this.
  5. Miracle1000

You have made my day with your comments dear.. Thank you so much for stopping by :) Before I use to plan big and fail bigger.. Used to be like I'll start strict diet from tomorrow so I'll eat to my heart's content today.. And the tomorrow never came.. It's human mentality to desire the forbidden.. So whenever I say no rice no junk no non-veg, all day I'll be thinking of them and at night will give into the temptation.. Now I have changed all those things.. I try to eat good foods and if i want to have out of the book I go for it and eat that as one meal.. works good for me so far.. Take the baby steps and do one at a time dear.. If you give up a empty calorie drink today, bah.. your journey has started.. All the best to you dear.. :)

6. Miracle1000

You have made my day with your comments dear.. Thank you so much for stopping by :) Before I use to plan big and fail bigger.. Used to be like I'll start strict diet from tomorrow so I'll eat to my heart's content today.. And the tomorrow never came.. It's human mentality to desire the forbidden.. So whenever I say no rice no junk no non-veg, all day I'll be thinking of them and at night will give into the temptation.. Now I have changed all those things.. I try to eat good foods and if i want to have out of the book I go for it and eat that as one meal.. works good for me so far.. Take the baby steps and do one at a time dear.. If you give up a empty calorie drink today, bah.. your journey has started.. All the best to you dear.. :)

7. Miracle1000

Thank you viji ma.. :) oh... you are the kind of people I envy the most in this world.. And I always feel you guys are the best blessed too.. I can't help feeling 'what's this life, not even able to eat what we like at this age of 28 then how my life will be going forward.. ' at the end of the day.. Stay blessed amma.. :)

PS : Please don't ever eat with people like me.. We cast evil eyes on your kind.. :rolleye: