1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Confessing my Sins

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Dec 18, 2007.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kiranji,

Well I must confess to my sins, so I will live longer.See this is a selfish motive I have in this.Given a choice I would never confess at all, and be regarded a gentleman among all u lovely ladies.And what was that sister thing u wrote about ? You know Bhiku wants to share his sisters with me, as he will have to shell out a lot on Raksha Bandhan day.Smart ass this friend of yours, sorry brother of yours.:rotflBig Laughbonk:crazy

Regards.kamal

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Balajee,

Very soon <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place>Indus</st1:place> will issue a Fatwa against u and me, a la Salman Rushie’s ! You have one sense of humour, and the sheep thing turing to mutton is hilarious, at least for me, something original for me.HAHA.Regards.kamal

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Dolorcosta,

That Maryln Monroe saying was damn good.HAHA.You have a better sense of humour than me.

Thanks for <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City><st1:place>ur</st1:place></st1:City> kind comments.loved them.Regards.kamal

4. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

ha ha kamalji,that was a good one but comeon...by now all of us in IL know of these sins of yours...please confess something which we do not know about......
    that we all like u inspite of these so called sins must surely make u feel good.no?...
    regards
    Mindi

5. dolorcosta

dolorcosta Senior IL'ite

Kamalji

If you say that my humour is better than yours, I can only say that I have already received the biggest award that this forum can offer !
    [​IMG]

Thank you for yr large hearted comments and yr generosity.

Regards.

6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mindi,

Yes it is great to know that I am loved as a brother, here in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place>Indus</st1:place>, inspite of my bad habits.Strange really.HAHA.

HArsha my wife keeps telling me, that I am spoiling my reputation on blogs, when I would or should be building up as a gentleman.But I am as I am, what to do.

And more or less these re my sins.And these are plenty for the doors of Hell to open for me,Mindi,HAHA.

Thanks for thekind words.Regards.kamal

7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear DC,

Welcome young lady.Regards.kamal