Conceiving with one tube

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by pray2god, Jan 28, 2009.

1. aharia

aharia Silver IL'ite

Re: IUI Info needed- 1 Tube blocked

hi anees, don't worry ,inshallah everything will be alright.
    where did you take treatment?

2. roopanair123

roopanair123 Gold IL'ite

Hello Anees,

Rightly as Aharia said, have faith in god, Also join us in the support prayer group for all TTC's

Rgds

Roopa

3. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Aharia, Anees & all,
    I have a doubt. Is there any tablets prescribed for clearing tube block? I thought only procedures will help in clearing them! What is the tablet you are talking about? I do have one tube block & yet to see gynec to clear it!

Anees: Did you went to any treatment for clearing the tube block? Trust in GOD. One fine day we all will be blessed!

4. PeeVee

PeeVee Senior IL'ite

I had undergone a laproscopy in Feb 2008. i dont know if I can answer all your questions. I had about 7-8 months TTC before that with no success. So during my visit to india on a one month vaccation, i just wanted to consult a doctor to make sure that everything is fine with me and husband to try naturally or to continue with any treatment if necessary. I never wanted to wait too long as I 30years old. all the blood test, hormone tests and scanning went normal and husband's SA was also normal with a little less motility..i had only one more week left on my vacation and if i come back to US, the doctors here would tell me to wait more time to start any treatment. so really wanted to finish the diagonosis part from india. when i told this to doctor he suggested me a laproscopy just to see if there is anything wrong. and i undergone one there and there were slight deposits of endometriosis and as per the doctor, that wasn't enough to cause any infertility. he suggested a natural medicine for husband to improve motility.

about my laprscopy experience, i was admitted to the hospital on the day morning of my laproscopy. i was given 2-3 injections, i really dont know what it was for! i was taken for the sugery by around 12 noon. they gave general anasthesia..i think opened my eyes first by around 4 or4.30, i was moved from the operation table and lying on a bed..and immediately went back to deep sleep. after that i wake by around 5-5.15 pm and asked for water..they said they would give some coffee after i could pass the urine. in 30-45 minutes i could pass the urine and they gave coffee and i was moved to the room by around 6 or 6.15. i was feeling bit dizzy due to the effect of anasthesia and needed someone'e help to reach up to the toilet and all..doctor gave pain killers for 5-6 says..i left the hospital the very next day by noon..i had some pain inside for few days and was feeling weak..but i felt very normal in 5-6 days and resumed all my normal activities including driving in that time. had an appointment with doctor and he told me to try naturally as there is nothing wrong with both of us.

after my return i tried naturally till july and nothing worked out. i met and RE here and in the mean time husband went out of town for 2 months. RE looked at my previous records and she wanted to proceed with husband's SA as all history seems normal. husband was back in septemebr and SA was done at the end of septemeber. she told the morphology of sperm is not normal and that could be the reason for delay. motility was normal by that time. RE told it is not a worst case and people in similar situation also used to get pregnant naturally..but sometimes it may take too long and sometimes it happend immediatley. she suggested if we wish we can opt for an IUI ir IVF. we never wanted to jump in immediately for an IUI or IVF as asked her about TTC with help of clomid and she agreed to go with that until we decide to go for an IUI or IVF. they told me to come back in december for starting with clomid as i already had my ovulation. i was really cool that month. never charted BBT or worried about anything..was waiting for my next period to start to call the RE..and there came the helping hand of almighty!! i conceived naturally that month. my EDD is in early august.. i dont know if i was hurrying too much for treatment..i was keep praying to god all those times and wanted to do whatever i can, just not to delay the pregnancy. keep praying..god is always there to answer all our prayers..good luck to everyone here to be blessed with a baby soon

5. Vasumathy

HI PeeVee,
    Congrats on your Pregnancy first! Have a happy & safe pregnancy!
    Thanks for writing down your experience!!!
    This will surely help us in preparing for Laproscopy!
    Being tensionless & stress-free always helps in TTC!

6. aneesbasha

aneesbasha Senior IL'ite

Hi Aharia, Roopa, Vasumathy,
    Thanks for your support. I took laproscopy treatment in chennai last yr Jan, my experience also quite similar to PeeVee's experience. I took some tables like Letoval, Duphaston and Folwise for 6 months. I think these tablets for the formation of good eggs but not for clearing the tube block. After 6months till now, i didn't take medicine and trying for natural pregnancy. Last Dec 09, i check with another Dr. in chennai, they took blood test, follicular study, and dr mention everything was normal, but my weight was little high 52kg, height is 4' 9". For my height, weight is little more, so she strictly asked me to reduce my weight to 45 to 46kg. So im trying to reduce my weight, now im 48kg. Its not reducing below that. I don't know what to do???
    Roopa,
    Sure, I'll join support prayer group.
    PeeVee,
    My hearty congrats for your pregnancy and thanks you for your positive post. After reading some post like PeeVee, I really more confident about my TTC.

7. rajalakshmigopal

rajalakshmigopal Gold IL'ite

Dear PeeVee,

Your experience is a good inspiration for everyone and a perfect example to lead a stress free life for conception.

It is good to know that you conceived naturally.

Take good care!

Enjoy this period!

Good Luck! :thumbsup

8. Vasumathy

HI Anees,

Its good to know that you are able to achieve 4Kg reduction. Beyond that is too hard. I too experience the same. I am not able to go below 56. Sticking to the same weight for months! Try exercising regularly! Maintain your diet.
    Take care.

9. roopanair123

roopanair123 Gold IL'ite

hi peevee..

hearty congrats on your pregnancy..........and you have not shown any hurry in seeking treatments...time just flies and you cannot bring in back na..

hi anees.....

welcome to our support group..........

finally my query.........doc has suggested IUI with follicular tests...have left polysyctic ovary and block in left fallopian tube...what if ovulation happens on left ovaries as left fallopian tube is blocked...it is wise to carry on IUI despite this happening.

Gals...........please pour in suggestions and practical experiences of undergoing IUI.

10. Vasumathy

HI Roopa,
    Since you consume Clomid, you will have more than one egg grown in both sides. So you will have chances to get dominant eggs in both sides. If it happened to get follicle only in the blocked side, success rate is very low! You may need to try in next cycle only. Prepare yourself for it.

Follicular study will let you know the growth of follicle in each ovary!