1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Chain Story Writing

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by ish_nalini, Dec 7, 2006.

1. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Hai Nalini,
    this is a great idea. Sorry for my delay in commenting. You could also post your stories in IL and then you will know how the world will receive it. Don't worry, your flaws will also be pointed out, as well as plus points. You can polish your work and then show to the outside world confidently.

2. meenaprakash

meenaprakash Silver IL'ite

good idea

Dear nalini,

This is a fantastic idea.. I did read the story till now & wondering where I can join in the chain.. let me see..

Love & regards,

3. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

This is a real good idea...

Dear Nalini....

What a brainwave idea:)

This is a brilliant thread and I shall defenitely participate in it:)) Howcome none of us thought about this idea till now. I can see a lot of excitement and activity happening in this thread. Keep goind...bravo!

L, Kamla

4. ish_nalini

ish_nalini Senior IL'ite

Dear Indus lady,varaloo,meena prakash,kamala:wave

Thanks for your appreciation.....The story is going in a way of "Serial"...Rather than hanging up in T.V , I think so i made people to share their ideas in a relish way....I thank people who took lots of efforts by crushing their brain and pour their creative thoughts in this Thread and also thanks a lot for their wonderfull comments...No words to explain your co-operation in Indus Ladies:clap ......Keep in touch with this thread,and also inform your friends in Indus Ladies , so that the chain expands more...............:p

5. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

What happened?:)

Hello my fellow authors!!

The story seems to have come to a standstill after Safa's episode. I thought I received another follow up to it on my email notification. But I am unable to view it here. Are others too missing the latest episode? I am wondering at the mysterious disappearance of it...Throw some light on it ..anyone??

L , Kamla

6. Preethi

Preethi Gold IL'ite

The last post is missing, Kamla !

Yes Kamla,

Next to Safa, Sonia had posted her part of the story, which I got it as a mail notification, however when I came into this page, her part of the story was missing. I assumed it could be some problem with my browser and left it like that.

Now since you too faced similar problem, I feel, sonia's post has been totally lost from this page...! I haven't recd any further email notification for this forum...

System administrators, please take notice of this problem and do the needful.

Kamla, thanks for pointing out the problem to us !

Love,
    Preethi

7. meenu

meenu Bronze IL'ite

Yes,Preethi and Kamla

I wrote a continuation to the story and posted and it disappeared too. Thank you for bringing the problem to notice.
    Regards,
    Meenu

8. ish_nalini

ish_nalini Senior IL'ite

Dont worry my dear Ladies i have informed about the problems to Indus Lady ..It would be soon rectified...Those who have written story, they can join their bit in between by specifying the apt location...Dont get depressed...Pls dont stop pouring your thoughts your Co-operation is must!!!!
    I have tried checking the posts ......i posted three checking posts , it has evn crossed the 2nd link...please writers try once( there is no system fault , i think so you might be posted wrongly meenu please try once & check it out)

Last edited: Dec 13, 2006
  9. ish_nalini

ish_nalini Senior IL'ite

hi ladies!!!!!!!
    Here is my turn ...i showed my little talents in the last post....I dont want to continue the story in a revenging manner....I thought that it would be better if the revenge ends in peace....so i gave a turning point watch it out ...awaiting for your comments:arrow:

10. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Ha ha Nalini...

I am like you too... a bit unrealistic:) Life may be different, atleast let our stories be happy ones:))
    Yes, a nice twist to the story. But all of us must keep in mind while writing to remember the previous flow of the story and continue accordingly. Atleast, it will then look like a tossed salad, different veggies, but coming together somehow with the same dressing. Everything should gel together:)

L, Kamla