1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Comedy - The new film formula

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Chatter, Apr 24, 2006.

1. Chatter

Chatter New IL'ite

There are tons of comedy movies now-a-days releasing every fortnight. This is the new formula found in Bollywood. After the Grand success of Hera-Pheri, Hangama, Hulchal, Garam Masala, Bunty aur babli, Bluffmaster, Waqt, Neal n nikki, Mr. ya miss, home delivery, Shaadi no. 1, Mujhse shaadi karogi, No Entry, Dil mange more, recent Pyare Mohan, all directors are trying to cash in the laughing bone of the audience.

Isn't it a bit too much of comedy served to us ???

2. Maria

Maria New IL'ite

The comedy formula works because in todays hectic routine schedule, one does not find time to relax and laugh. Maybe movies like Garam Masala, Hera Pheri and Pyare Mohan will take off all day tension and give you some good time.

Does anybody have any reviews on Pyare Mohan?

3. Maria

Maria New IL'ite

Phir se Hera Pheri

The super hit comedy movie Hera Pheri is made again prbably as a sequel. Name will be Phir se Hera Pheri. The star cast will remain same i.e. Paresh Rawal, Akshay Kumar and Suneil Shetty ! The females will include Bipasha basu and Rimi Sen.

I hope it is as good as the earlier Hera Pheri

4. Chatter

Chatter New IL'ite

Sandwich

Recently I have seen the promos of new comedy movie Sandwich featuring Paresh Rawal on TV. Does anybody knows about this movie and whats the storyline? I will be waiting to see Paresh Rawal in Comedy once again. He always succeeds in making people laugh. Lets hope Sandwich is also good movie.

5. Nagma

Nagma New IL'ite

Chup Chup ke

Chup Chup ke is a new comedy movie releasing this friday. Featuring Shahid Kapoor and Karina Kapoor, the trailers look impressive. Its a while since good comedy movie is screened. I hope chup chup ke hits the comedy charts. I have bought tickets of chup chup ke this friday and hope it is not a waste of time.

6. Chandni

Chandni New IL'ite

Phir Hera Pheri

The sequel of movie Hera Pheri is released featuring the same trio of Paresh Rawal, Suneil Shetty and Akshay Kumar. Phir Hera Pheri is as expected a comedy movie but not as good as the earlier Hera Pheri. Maybe my expectations were more or I was comparing Phir Hera Pheri with Hera Pheri but I did not find it as exciting. I will prefer to watch Hera Pheri again on CD rather than going in theatre to watch Phir Hera Pheri. Did anyone see this new movie?

7. Jasmine

Jasmine New IL'ite

Golmaal - no comedy

In recent comedy trend, Golmaal does not do good on the box office. Comedy movie should have contents and class to make you laugh. Cheap comedy does not last. Ajay Devgan, Paresh Rawal, Arshad warsi were not able to bring smiles on face. I feel Hera Pheri is still top in comedy movies.