1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Colours Of Navaratri

Discussion in 'Interesting Shares' started by Cheeniya, Oct 8, 2021.

1. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

*Colors of Navratri 2021*

Our celebrations are interwoven with colors and they come out in different forms of food, decorations, and fabrics. The nine nights of Navratri have different energies and aspects about them and all these are represented by different colors.

Read on to find out which color represents which day of Navratri and the hidden symbolism behind them.

Significance of Nine Colours of Navratri 2021 | List of Colors

2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan Finest Post Winner

Thanks for posting the link that identifies the each day of Navarathri festival with a colour .
    I was trying to suggest to spouse it would be nice to see the women and ladies and Sundal in the colour of the day of Navarathri.
    While She was wondering how to make Sundal in grey and purple I was thinking as to why she stopped dyeing her hair to black?

By the way, according to the link, Grey and orange represents 3 & 4 th day of Navarathri . In the link days of occurrence indicated as 9th Oct for both days. The dates of succeeding days needs correction. Should we write to Sri Sri Ravi.
    Regards.

Anusha2917 and Cheeniya like this.
  3. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan Finest Post Winner

Let me add and embellish your colourful post by u tube link:

While senior Vinayak
    Do prathakshanam of His parents, His Bro Karthik hovers the globe on His vehicle pea-cock.
    Story in graphics!

Last edited: Oct 18, 2021