1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Colleague, Friend, Girl Friend, Wife???!!! - A love story....

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Miracle1000, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Miracle1000

Miracle1000 Platinum IL'ite

Thank you so much dear.. You have made my day.. :banana:

2. Miracle1000

Thank you so much dear.. Long time no see.. :) Happy to see your comment after a long time.. :)

3. Miracle1000

Thank you so much dear.. :) Ha ha.. Why already married or engaged??? :rolleye::thinking:

4. Miracle1000

Thank you so much deepu darling.. :)

Deepu04 likes this.
  5. Miracle1000

Thank you so much dear.. :)

6. Miracle1000

Thank you so much dear.. :)

ammusatheesh likes this.
  7. Kukudukuu

Kukudukuu Silver IL'ite

Was busy with my sister's wedding.. Glad to know you missed my comments.. :blush: will sanju have a transformation from the tom-boyish feel to a typical homely girl?

Miracle1000 likes this.
  8. Miracle1000

Yeah I sure did.. Hope the wedding went all well.. Please convey my wishes to the new bride.. :)
    She's a mix of both and she will remain the same..:tongueclosed:

9. Miracle1000

Chapter 35 :

Vishwa’s Pov :

I really felt like a creep stalking an unsuspecting girl.. But what to do.. There is this constant nagging feel at the back of my mind since leaving her yesterday.. Sanju is going out and Nates will spend their day in church.. So I have no reason to meet her today.. If only my mind can understand that.. But it’s so stubborn and make me do things I won’t even dream of.. So to quench my thirst for Sanju, I picked up a full cover Helmet and took another bike and decided to wait for her to come out.. I told myself that I’ll have one look at her and then be on my way home..

My phone vibrated in Jeans pocket and I felt like a trained criminal for taking caution to put it in silent mode.. I got really worried for a minute thinking what are all the things am going to do in the name of love..

Aakash Calling..

“Good morning bro..”

Bad morning to you da.. Where did you go this early??”

Mmm.. To see the land owner??”

Are you asking me or answering me??”

Hey am just telling you.. Came to meet the land owner only.. You know the one we have selected for building our company..”

“I was just sleeping next to you.. You could have wake me up.. I would have accompanied you..”

Before I can come up with more convincing lies, I saw a girl coming out in a two wheeler and crossed me.. I would have missed her if it’s not for the dress she’s wearing.. It’s the dress I bought for her.. I felt all warm and fuzzy instantly.. She must like me to choose this dress to wear.. I started following her maintaining a decent gap between the two of us.. I didn’t see her face yet, you see.. So technically I can go behind her still.. I said to my inner voice..

She was driving a new model Vespa and wearing a pink color helmet with the visor raised.. And a chic looking ray ban shades perched on her nose.. All in all she looked so stylish and I thought she will look awesome in anything and everything.. Even yesterday she was wearing faded clothes ,but she made even those clothes nice.. Her beauty lies in my eyes.. She will look beautiful no matter what to me.. First time I thought of her financial status.. From the looks of it, I decided she must be from an upper middle class family.. I don’t mind about that too and I’m really confident Sanju will never ever consider my wealth like most girls did..

I really should give her credit that she drove the bike with great talent.. She easily weaved through the traffic and I had to focus on the road time and time again to keep her in my sight.. And she kept looking at her back whenever we had to wait at signals.. She ran her eyes over with alertness filled in it a few times.. She must have felt my eyes boring on her back.. I made sure to always stand covered behind another vehicle.. So after some fifteen minutes she slowed down and turned to her left and went inside a school building..

Okay the meeting with the Land owner got over successfully.. I grinned to myself and made an U-turn and traced my way back home.. I have no idea of when she will come out again and I can cheat and lose track of a sleeping Aakash only.. He will kill me if he get to know my little escapades about his sister.. I have to survive this day with whatever I got till now.. I wanted to get my clock run faster and reach next morning so I can be with my sweetheart..

We all played card games for sometime and unfortunately my Dad stayed at home and again we had a long talk about my career choices.. Shylu was totally missing in action.. She must have some super sensory powers to know whenever my dad is going to open up this subject, in prior and she will immediately evacuate the place and never come in our sight.. I saw Aakash coming our way happily munching on a pack of lays.. I decided to make him as pawn and rescue myself.. Anything to escape this hour long lecture which seems to have no end..

Dad, Aakash always tells about Job satisfaction and it got settled in my mind so much.. I’m not able to look past that.. And what he tells seems true Dad..”

“Is it?? I never thought of him as a powerful talker.. What he said to you.. Elaborate..” Prasad.

My dad said with frustration and an anger rising inside him.. Am really sorry bro..

“He will tell you himself Dad.. I can’t explain like him.. Aakash..”

I called him and he came without an idea of what he’s getting into..

Yeah da.. What’s the matter?? Uncle, want some chips??” Aakash.

My dad tightly nodded his head at him..

Bro, that Steve Jobs quote we talked that day...”

He cut me off immediately and started talking..

Yeah.. ‘The only way to do great work is to love what you do.. If you haven’t found it, keep looking.. Don’t settle..’ That only right.. Very true na Uncle..” Aakash said beaming like he himself wrote that piece of quote..

My Dad turned his full attention to Aakash and I used that moment of deviation to remove myself from that place.. Poor Aakash.. He doesn’t even know what he’s talking about.. Last Friday, Sanju said about mailing a quote daily to the team’s group mail, so it will be inspiring.. And after I said it’s a good idea she sent this quote to the team.. But I’m damn sure my Dad will not let him speak to explain any of this in first place..

I stood in two minutes silence for him and settled with my gaming console.. The opponent player is already playing a losing game with no weapons downstairs.. So now it’s only me and the Computer.. I heard someone opening my door.. It’s not possible for Aakash to come out of the storm this soon..

Who’s that..” I asked without turning me head..

“Yeah.. I had lunch.. What about you??” Shylu.

Why she’s speaking like mad. We both had lunch together only na.. I paused the game and turned to see her talking in phone.. Pfft.. I was about to resume the game when she said..

Oh.. You have your lunch with the students there haan.. That’s really great Sanju..” Shylu.

I threw the gaming controller and went close to Shylu.. I could faintly hear Sanju’s voice on the other side.. I put my ears close to the phone and walked along with Shylu.. She pinched me hard on my arms and I let out a yelp..

Shylu, what happened..??” I heard her asking..

Ha.. Nothing.. Just a bug buzzing and disturbing me here..” Shylu.

Kk.. Be careful.. Ok.. Shylu I got to go now.. Will call you once I reach home..” Sanju.

“Sure.. Bye dear..” Shylu.

The line went silent.. After the park incident she didn’t ask me about anything and I too kind of avoided to be with her alone.. I was little embarrassed and wasn’t ready to answer her avalanche of queries that will sure follow through..

WOOPAH!!” Shylu.

What the hell is that..”

“I said my little brother is whipped..” Shylu.

“And in which dictionary they have this word for that??”

In F.R.I.E.N.D.S dictionary..” She winked.

Oh that.. I don’t know what’s the fuss about that stupid serial.. I don’t know why you are crazy about it.. They play laughing music all the time but I don’t find the humor..”

Oh great.. Just tell this to Sanju and you will never be able to woo her.. Your girl friend is million times more crazy than me about F.R.I.E.N.D.S and you know what she’s a sucker for all the movies you just quote as ‘Plain Stupid’..” Shylu.

Who said those are stupid?? Only a stupid person will call that as stupid.. Am not stupid..” I winked at Shylu.

Ahem.. WOOPAH!!” Shylu.

Oh yes.. I’m I’m.. Happy now.. Hey don’t change the track.. You guys are talking?? And she’s calling you by name..”

I thought of getting friendly with my future sister in law, So snitched her number from your mobile and BAM.. We became really close.. You know how an introvert I’m and I’ll not open up to anyone that easily right.. But she’s so cool and she has this aura that makes you very comfortable with her.. Before she call me sister and on the way make you as her brother, I asked her to just call by my name and I don’t have to press her on that.. As you guys call even a person triple your age by name only in office na.. So she accepted easily..” Shylu.

Shylu.. Next time we go shopping remind me.. I’ll get you a Best Sister Trophy..”

Vrrrrrrr…

A cushion came flying in the air and hit Shylu on the back of her head..

Ouch.. What's that for..” Shylu.

We both turned to see a pissed off Aakash fuming at me..

Sorry sissy.. That was aimed for that traitor standing next to you.. Man if it’s possible I’ll file a divorce case against you and get rid of you once for all..” Aakash.

Sorry ah.. You have grown like a donkey but still not learnt to aim correctly..” Shylu..

This means war… Ahoy..”

Shylu let out a scream and snatched the first pillow she got in her hands and started smacking Aakash without mercy.. After the moment of shock myself and Aakash also picked a pillow each and we all started smacking whoever we could see.. We all fell in fits of laughter and were bashing till the pillow became flat and misshapen.. You know only in movies it will get ripped open and fill the entire room with feathers or cotton.. We have participated in so many pillow fights since our childhood and that has never happened once..

The door clicked open again..

Oh my God.. This house should be renamed as Devil’s own residence.. Hey Dad is coming..” Rekha.

I immediately dropped myself from the bed and rolled under the cot..

“My ears are still sore.. Not ready for next innings..” I could see a pair of legs rushing to the bathroom..

Mom, I’ll kill you if you so much as point a finger in my direction..” I sensed a pair of feet shuffling in the side of balcony sit out..

Wow.. Even after all these years that word works like a magic.. Dad went to see Bashyam Uncle an hour ago..” My mom tried a villainous laugh and left the room..

StrangerLady, Lata6, Deepu04 and 7 others like this.
  10. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Hi Miracle dear,

Sorry for my late late comments... Love you loads for making my day by your lovely and humorous writing. Just feel like to be there with Vishwa and Sanju. But your writing seriously makes me to believe that they are part of my life and i know them for a quiet long time.

Tremendous narration and you have long way to go dear. Hope this story never ends and i get to read it daily till last minute... :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:.

I want to come and hug you and sit with you and enjoy the story for a life time dear.

Miracle1000 likes this.