1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Colleague, Friend, Girl Friend, Wife???!!! - A love story....

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Miracle1000, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Rampuri9

Rampuri9 Silver IL'ite

aah ..this is so filmy miracle..i loved it.

Miracle1000 likes this.
  2. StrangerLady

StrangerLady Gold IL'ite

Beautiful episode Miracle with romance n humour in right proportions. Loved the episode.

Bindi traffic red light, indian halloween my god Miracle humour queen.

Ha ha ha ha, true tat expecting ppl to put big size bhindis etc... in this century.

Tch tch hiding from friend is it..

Ha ha lovely narration of sanju's expression

Hey gal u have already mixed in his heart n soul

Hmm such a lovely gal sanju is thinking not to break the friendship with him, but sanju do u think u can bear anything of tat sort. U r the only one for him sanju, cheer up don overthink.

So true sanju dear, urs is pre written with Vishwa.

Lovely lovely lines Miracle with humour n romance filled. Really really liked it. Ur depiction of the love filed mindvoices of both sanju n Vishwa jus stands apart. It puts a big smile every time without a miss

Oh dear yes yes God himself is giving u signals wake up...

Ha ha very funny.

wonderful feeling beautifully explained with jus few words.

Love n love only is in the air n ur portrayal of it in every word n action is simply superb. U don leave even subtle things, ur catch of every small thing is one thing i notice from the first episode n it makes the story all the more special

Aww cute Oh sanju dear, Vishwa meeting the old couple is jus a reason to meet u gal, wen u know it u r going to jump in joy.

Dunno how if i say will communicate my appreciation of these lines. Loved these lines to no ends. sanju's characterisation is jus minnd blowing. True love is not falling for a person's appearance how matured is Sanju to think like this. Wonderful characterisation dear, hats off.

:joycat::joycat:

Superb romantic thots of sanju well captured everytime.

U r a genius miracle, U jus reflected sanjus thots by not telling about the result of the game. jus loved ur writing.

Such superb episodes u give us gal. It gives so much of peace to the mind n heart. :clap2:
    :clap2::clap2::clap2:

For want of words i type the smileys but still feel very short in conveying my appreciation.

3. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

One more yummy episode... Way to go sanju aka miracle..:tonguewink:...we are cheer leaders here...go go and go..:beer-toast1::cheer:
    PS

Miracle1000 likes this.
  4. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

What a feeling Miracle!! as if am totally drenched in rain on a hot n sultry day. Like your signature, I can feel the rain and not get wet! I am head over heels in love with the story. Going forward I will just say ditto to @Mahavid's comments I guess as she covers most of my feelings too.

This reminds me of my story, one day my now husband told me on the phone the previous night that he wants to see me immediately, that in the middle of the night, when we were preparing for our exams. Next day morning, he showed up at my place in the pretext of taking some note books. He and I lived opposite end of the city but he made a friend drive his scooter early in the morning to our place. I felt pity for the friend as he was like jaldi jaldi let's go, I have to study and this subject is a killer, without eating, sleeping I have to study. Poor guy said, just because I have scooter I was dragged into this, "I don't want to fail in this subject"

I can understand the feeling of Vishwa, he doesn't want to move away from her even on the weekends. Don't make them confess soon, let this chori chori chupke chupke continue for some more time.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2016
  5. Miracle1000

Miracle1000 Platinum IL'ite

Thank you so much Meeru dear :)

6. Miracle1000

Thank you so much dear.. :) You have really made my day:banana: Keep reading and share your opinions.. :)

7. Miracle1000

Wow.. That's lovely comments Lata darls..:banana::hearteyes: ha ha.. always the unsuspecting friends became the bakra in most love stories..;) Kudos to ur hubby :beer-toast1:and 2 mins silence to that friend.. :roflmao:

Lata6 likes this.
  8. Miracle1000

Thank you so much sweetheart.. ha ha.. Cheer cheer.. :kissingheart::kissingheart:

9. Miracle1000

Achooo Vidhu sweetie thank God you cannot talk with my characters.. else u will tell them both about their love and yourself will marry them off..:roflmao: Thank you so much for your honey glazed comments dear.. Love you to the core.. :kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart:

StrangerLady likes this.
  10. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

:roflmao:

Miracle1000 likes this.