1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Colleague, Friend, Girl Friend, Wife???!!! - A love story....

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Miracle1000, Mar 3, 2016.

1. twinklingstar

twinklingstar Gold IL'ite

miracle you really have very good writing skill. you have that power to hold the reader till the last word and inspite of so many calls and work i make sure to read full episode in one go...:)
    keep writing dear and like others i too wish this story should never end..u keep us posted with what happened after marriage nad ur daily routine too.....hahhahahaha

Miracle1000 likes this.
  2. StrangerLady

StrangerLady Gold IL'ite

:worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2:

Such a wonderful writer u r tat i want to kidnap u n keep u for myself. The poise in ur writing is sumthing which cannot be triumphed over. U r undoubtedly the best. Such a prolific writing. Jus brilliant.

Oh dear u tuk me to the beach and made me experience it. U r such a wonderful writer tat every scene jus conjures up.

Childish yet an admirable Sanju, jus enjoying even the simple things in life, so much to learn from this gal.

How Romantic honey. And wat a background.How cute a love it is to collect shells for ur only one for life. These simple pleasures r sumthing never to miss out.

Hey Metaphor queen, can i kiss u once pls..... Jus loving the poetry in ur writing sweety.
    A person who has never once had the chance of falling in love can also feel the love tat u portray. Few will reminisce their past, few can relate with their present n few who do not have a past or present or future also can live with ur story.

This realisation is gud for bad dreams but for dreams like this jus want to feel like a reality know..

Can a thing which is as simple as going to sleep be narrated in such a beautiful way? Awesome dear.

Ha ha ha ha Wen sanju is there humour shud be there, its her twin sister.

Beautiful.....

Wat a hilarious comparison. Laughed my heart out.

Vishwa did all this even bfr becoming her husband. Wen she cried or acted as if she is worried wen Aaki scolded her for her Cartoon foolishness he was the one who consoled her. Vishwa has opened up so many times and will say it more openly am sure. Wen sudeep tried to humiliate sanju, she did stand up for herself with vishwa beside. These shell picking is one which is remaining in her dreams will also cum true.

God god god, the confusions of sanju cant be picturised any better than this.

Such a beautiful presentation of thoughts. So so true, Wen not sure about a thing which we badly want to happen we would jus postpone our thots know.... beauty in ur writing i salute salute salute.

Profound... cant ask for more.

Brilliant portrayal of the melancholy. The thoughts jus gushes out. Wat a writing dear.

Superb lines.

Ha ha luv u sanju..

Ahem.. ahem.. this is advanced stage of love, cant do anything abt it, Can u Sanju?

Lovely lovely lines.

Luv u loads n loads. For all the smiles that we get trhu ur writing, I only pray god tat u get the bestest in life. A day can only be brighter after reading ur story.

3. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Miracle your writing makes miracles dear. I can't give comments like our maha dear. Not that good in expressing.

But wow dear what a dream... just awesome.

Miracle1000 likes this.
  4. Yummymum2

Yummymum2 Silver IL'ite

Superb episode Miracle...Sanjaya's dream was beautiful...

Miracle1000 likes this.
  5. Miracle1000

Miracle1000 Platinum IL'ite

Thank you so much dear.. :)

6. Miracle1000

Thank you so much dear.. :)

7. Miracle1000

Thank you so much dear :):hearteyes:

sreeram likes this.
  8. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Awesome episode with wonderful dream dear.... Good going

Miracle1000 likes this.
  9. Miracle1000

Oh my.. Vidhu.. You are amazing dear.. This is the best thing I have ever heard in my life.. I have no words at all.. Only I want to kidnap you and keep you with me all the time.. Im getting very much addicted to your comments.. And your words are such a motivation to me sweetheart.. love you loads and loads.. Thank you millions times.. Lot many kisses to your fingers which always type the sweetest encouraging words.. muahhh... :kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart:

So many days I try to quote your comments and reply to that.. but then I delete everything and I write a generic thanks message like the above.. however I try I couldn't dear.. You are the best..:worship2::worship2:

StrangerLady likes this.
  10. Miracle1000

Thank you so much deepu sweetie.. :)

Deepu04 likes this.