1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Coincidence?

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by BharadwajThiru, Jan 25, 2013.

1. BharadwajThiru

BharadwajThiru Silver IL'ite

Two days ago when I went to throw garbage it in my garage I notices that the interior lights on the car was left on. I knew my son had turned it on that evening and forgot to turn them off. I switched it off and made a mental note to tell my son about it. Yesterday I was reminded of it when I picked up my son from school. I told him to turn it off and answered a bunch of questions on why it can't be left on.
    Later at night, as I was heading to bed some little voice in my head told me to check the garage. I went to take a lookout was distracted by my cell phone and forgot all about it.
    Now, we have a cuckoo clock at home that "sings" on the hour. However, it has an auto night mode where it stops once all lights are turned off. At midnight my wife and I were woken up when it began to "sing" a long tune. We both ignored it and turned in bed. We were woken up on the hour all through the night and were too lazy to go and turn off the errant light.
    This morning as I was heading to work I noticed that the interior light on my car was on!
    Coincidence? A sixth sense? A warning from something more powerful?

What do you think? Had any similar experience

2. Anitap

Anitap IL Hall of Fame

Happens all the time... We are physical as well as spiritual beings (someone once told me this to explain my dreams that came true). But don't ask me for an explanation. I have none.