Cochin Ladies Introduce yourself here !

Discussion in 'Cochin' started by neets, Mar 2, 2009.

1. MrsV

MrsV Bronze IL'ite

ippol nattil vishu inte theraku ayirikum ille???

2. Arabudupi

Arabudupi Bronze IL'ite

HEy vishu april il alle?

3. thejasree

thejasree New IL'ite

Hi To All,

I too am from Cochin. Basically a Konkani, but born and brought up in proper Cochin (Kaloor-Kadavanthara Road). Was there for almost 30 years and just loooooooove the place.

Ippo Dubai-il after marriage...with one 3 year old daughter.
    Make it a point to visit Cochin during all vacations. Last Sep-il Island Park-il poyirunnu, pinne temple visits...and of course shopping..

Looking forward to making friends here..

Regards,

Thejasree

4. roopanair123

roopanair123 Gold IL'ite

me too a great admirer of cochin.....the queen of arabian sea...pyara pyara cochin town...!!

5. reenur

reenur Senior IL'ite

Hi all,

I am also from cochin ,but now in Dubai with family.I really miss my cochin.[MG ROAD AND BROADWAY].Eagerly waiting for the vacations to come.

Reenu

6. Arabudupi

Arabudupi Bronze IL'ite

Hi Reenu and Theja(thirumal deva...!)

Nice to see more kochi girls adding up here... It sure is a beautiful place., no doubt. MG Road and broadway used to be my favourite hangout spots too. Even now I make it a point to go there.... I'm from alwaye but we have a flat in kaloor.. Are you guys planning to go in july?

7. MrsV

MrsV Bronze IL'ite

I just came back from India, and I was going through severe withdrawls!! If I could find a job that would allow me to live in India (Kerala specifically) for 6 months and US for 6 months, I would be the happiest camper ever!!

Actually, I feel the air Cochin just makes me feel all good inside. Making me feel all nostalgic.

8. neets

neets Silver IL'ite

WelCome thejasree,roopa and reenu...evn i miss cochin very much....marine drive and tpr temples the most...marine drive {minus the anti social elemenst} is one gud place...naan evide vanette 6 months aayi...eppo thanne nattile katte swashikaan kodhiakunnu......
    naatil nilkumbool kurache crowd kurave ayiringel enne thonnuvayiruunuu.... eppo the most i miss is the crowd,people,busses,the festivals...arabudupi naatil povalle...[ittiri kushumbe unde] ,try to get some snaps.... will love to see it...

Mrs V...nalla moham....nadakatte....

9. Arabudupi

Arabudupi Bronze IL'ite

Kushumbu venda Neets.. njan ippo joliyil join cheythe ulloo.. SO julyil povan pattilla...kuttikal pokum.. by the way april is the season of chakka and manga....US il ithokke kittumo? I love chakka varatti and upperi.... ufff... vaayil vellam varunnu....

10. MrsV

MrsV Bronze IL'ite

ivide frozen chakka kittum.. pinne chilla kadayil chakka can il (in sugar syrup) kittum, chakka varathath chelapol kittum pakshe nattil kittunth pole onnum alla.. manga kittum.. nalla onatharam manga.. chakkaine pettun ayazkhan parayanam.. :)