1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey

Discussion in 'Cosmetics & Makeups' started by banuabida, Oct 13, 2009.

1. banuabida

banuabida Bronze IL'ite

Hello Lovelies,

Please do not run away. Black Honey always doesnt have to be jet black or something that scares the hell out of us!

Apparently, Clinique's most sought-after lip product has been Almost Lipstick in Black Honey. I heard that there are many shades in Almost Lipstick range, but I found only Black Honey! This is supposed to be the most popular product like the best seller from Clinique!

As you all can see, nice and neat packaging. Color appears to be very intense like dark chocolate. When applied, it gives you "I-just-ate-a-cherry-popsicle" effect. It is so slim, easy-to-carry and gives a sheer colour. Its really a buildable color, meaning, you can wear it both light and dark. You know what I am talking!

Do not get terrified by the colour, trust me. It just looks great on lips. The colour intensifies by more number of coats. It can be used on a daily basis as it plays the role of a lip balm, lip treatment, lip gloss, lipstick phew... what not. Holy grail for many, I love this!

It is like a stain, not a proper lipstick. It adds a touch of a tint to your lips. It looks great on the lips, but staying power is not even for a half an hour. You have to keep reapplying. Does not even stay for a decent amount of time for the price you pay.

Clinique always has promotions, so you can buy one product and get free samples, which are of good size. They last you longer, too. So, check out the deals. You get them during christmas, valentines day etc. There is always a deal in Clinique, most of the time.

By the way, many Clinique products are fragrance-free. Most of us, at least me, cannot stand the fake smell of lippies especially L'Oreal. There are some exceptions, of course.

I am not sure if it is available in India, but in UK, it is for 12 pounds :hide: US, 14 dollars :hide:. I would really appreciate if somebody lets me know the price in Indian Rupees!

Here is the product for your reference! Swatch in the consecutive post!

D.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2009

Similar Threads
    1. eandian
      Replies:
      Views:
    2. deepthijv
      Replies:
      Views:
    3. banuabida
      Replies:
      Views:
  2. banuabida

banuabida Bronze IL'ite

Swatch of Black Honey! Excuse if its blurry!

D.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2009
  3. banuabida

banuabida Bronze IL'ite

I thought at least a couple of you must be interested in this, but anyways not a big deal. Just wanted to share my views on the most raved product, so that you might have a proper idea of what you buy.

D.

4. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

My dear buddy DR,

wow what a lovely colour,clinique lipsticks and products are a bit expensive but have heard that they are really good.

i am more of a browns and dark shades person.

love
    alpa:cheers

5. banuabida

banuabida Bronze IL'ite

Alps,

Finally glad to see some soul here. Me, kinda neutral/nude/pink shade person.

D.

6. vids

vids Senior IL'ite

Love the color. :)
    But dont think I'll buy it because you say this doesn't even last half hour!
    I would like for it to stay for atleast couple of hours for that price!
    I thought Lip stains are supposed to last better than lip sticks :hide: guess it doesn't!

7. lvarada

lvarada Bronze IL'ite

D, I have been wanting to buy this and I searched for it when I was in Manchester last year.... but they had run out of stock :( my bad luck.. waiting for my brother to plan his vacation so that I can ask him to buy this.... there are Clinique stalls in Lifestyle chennai... haven't checked if this is available or not...

8. smart_soul

smart_soul Bronze IL'ite

Yes. Black honey color was good. But I felt it was really dark on me though.

Also Clinique has a sale now.

Buy products worth 21.50 and get a make-up purse with a lipstick, eyeshadow, moisturizer, mascara etc.,