Clear evidence of Ghost in Chennai

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by cheer, May 1, 2007.

1. cheer

cheer Silver IL'ite

Got it as forwarded. Really interesting;

This is the true story of a young college girl who passed away last month in Chennai. Her name was Priya. She was hit by a lorry. She has a boyfriend named Shankar. Both of them were true lovers. They spent the best part of the day on the phone. You could never have seen Priya without her mobile phone.

In fact she had recently changed her phone from Airtel to Hutch, so both of them could be on the same network, and save on the cost. She spent half of the day talking with Shankar. Priya's family knew about their relationship. Shankar is also very close to Priya's family. Before she passed away she always told her friends "If I pass away please burn my cellphone along with me." She also said the same thing to her parents.

After she died in the accident, people could not carry her body, somehow they could not move it. Even I was there at the scene. A lot of them tried to do so but still couldnt, the result was still the same. Eventually, they called a person who somebody knew, a fellow who could supposedly speak with the soul of dead person. When he came, he looked at her body, took a stick from somewhere and started speaking to himself slowly.

After a few minutes, he said "this girl misses something here". Then her friends told that person about her intentions to burn her phone along with her. He then opened the grave box and placed her phone and sim card inside the casket. Immediately after that, when they tried to carry the body it
    could be moved and they carried it into the van easily. All of us were shocked.

Priya's parents did not inform Shankar that Priya had passed away. After 2 weeks Shankar called Priya's mom. Shankar :...."Attai, I'm coming home today. Cook something nice for me.

Dont tell Priya that I'm coming home today, i wanna surprise her." Her mother replied..... "You come home first, I wanna tell you something very important." After he came, they told him the truth about Priya.

Shankar obviously thought that they were playing a fool. He broke into laughter and said "Please don't try to fool me - tell Priya to come out, I have a gift for her. Please stop this nonsense." Seeing that he was not going to believe them easily, they showed him the original death certificate. (Shankar now started to sweat and mumble terribly)

He said... "It cant be true. We spoke yesterday. She still calls me. Shankar was shaking. Suddenly, Shankar's phone rang. "See this is from

Priya, see this..." he showed the phone to Priya's family. All of them told him to answer. He talked using the loudspeaker mode. All of them heard the conversation. Loud and clear, no cross lines, no humming. It was the actual voice of Priya & there was no way others could use her sim card since it was nailed inside the grave box. This time the family and Shankar were shocked beyond belief. A friend of Priya's again suggested that they ask for the advice of the
    same person (who could speak with the soul of deal persons) again.

He brought his master to solve this matter. He and his master worked for 5 hours. Then they discovered one thing which really shocked

them...

;
    ;
    ;

;

;

;
    ;
    ;

;
    ;

;
    ;

;

;

;

;

;

;

;
    ;
    ;
    ;
    ;
    ;
    ;
    ;

;

;

;

;

;

;
    ;

;

;
    ;

;
    ;

;
    ;

;
    Hutch has the best coverage. Wherever you go, our network follows!!! :mrgreen:

2. sathiapriya

sathiapriya New IL'ite

hai
    When i was reading this , i actually read with fear and at the end like boossss it went.

enjoyed with fear

3. madhu11

madhu11 Bronze IL'ite

Ha,ha.ha..really interesting:shaking:

4. tejudatla

tejudatla Bronze IL'ite

Fun with fear finally.....

5. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Read this message couple of weeks back...

6. arshi1611

arshi1611 New IL'ite

hi
    very nice one... really interesting and evoked the fear but then in the end when had to go down it sorta gave away the hutch factor as something like this is going on for some time now... but really nice one!:tongue

7. cheer

cheer Silver IL'ite

Thanx ladies:mrgreen: , good to hear everybody enjoyed:2thumbsup:

8. kasisheela

kasisheela Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    It was very interesting................
    As i started reading it i got feared.
    My mobile phone was near my laptop and exactly when i was reading, it rang up and i jus stared at it for few moments and then only took it.............

But at last..........oh!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I really enjoyed it a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks.

Shantha Kasiarunachalam

9. Supri

Supri Silver IL'ite

Good One!!! I was shivering. Love ghost stories. Love to tremble even more. Thanks.