1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Cleaning our Backsides and Toilets

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Aug 2, 2010.

1. jananirbk

jananirbk Senior IL'ite

Dear Kamalji!!

Very well said!! The issue of "cleaning toilets" has always been looked down!! A clean and spotless toilet is not only healthy, but refreshing!! Though my DH helps me sometimes with cleaning toilets, there are people who think that the job of "cleaning toilet" belongs to women!! They can even accept men cooking, but not cleaning toilets!!

I always enjoy your straight-from-heart posts sir!! It is always a pleasure understanding life from ever-young-in-spirit people like you!!

With Love
    Janani Natarajan

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Janani,

Yes why whould women do the cleaning of the toilet, it is a mans job too, for he too used the tpoilet.

Thanks , well i am young in spirits allright, though not young in Age.HAHA

Regards

kamal

3. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamalji
    Looking at the title thought it will be something naughty...hehehe
    But this is a well discussed topic, ask people like us who never feel ashamed to clean our own toilet.
    Felt sorry to read about the girl, that is really a bad punishment her own classment passing comments on her.
    Son always use to help me in cleaning the toilets and bathroom he never felt like this should not be done become kids growing outside growup looking at the surrounding everyone does they own work so this is also a part of work for us.
    Yes DH doesn't like as he has not done from his childhood, but always helps in other works so that is compensated:) I can't blame him here. As you know we hardly get servants outseide so all the work has to be done by us itself.
    People living in India are really lucky they get servants to do all sorts of work. Looking forward now to come to india enough of doing work here:)

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dea r Aruna,

i dont blame yr hubby, bcs he is doing something else to compensate it.See same with me, i like to eat but not cook, though i love making tea and sandwitches, or frying my eegs, or making omlettes, but that is it, but i dont like cooking at all.

but i dont mind cleaning dishes, picking the waste, and going droppiong it outsie thelane in my Car.

so sometimes we all like something or dislike something, fine enough.

Welcome to india, so u can have good rest, meet friends and relatives, and i lites, and good massages in parlours , what say ? :rotfl

thanks.

kamal

5. kelly1966

kelly1966 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Kamalji
    I donate Rs6,000/- per year to CRY for educating 6 girl child... also this time I gave donation to Save the Children for re-habilitating the children of sex workers and for rehabilitating the sex workers.
    And I know for sure that my hard earned money is well spent. You can do that to.

About writing blogs... well....thats too much of effort:hide:.. I barely get time to read all my fav writers on IL and give FB.....
    Maybe some day... later ....:thumbsup
    K

6. incarnation

incarnation Silver IL'ite

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap. PERIOD.

7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Kelly,

Sorry for the late reply.
    You are doing good things, keep it up.
    I dont give organizations, i help people directly.
    Do write, i know u can, by the quality of your FB's.
    thanks.kamal

8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Inc,

So u did dig out an old blog of mine eh.HAHA

glad u liked it.

Regards

kamal