1. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Choosing College - India

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by sukhusukhu, Mar 13, 2010.

1. sukhusukhu

sukhusukhu New IL'ite

Hello people,

I am giving my board exams right now. and I am expectign about ~90% aggregate. I have applied for Australian National Uni, and Unis' in UK. I have got conditional admission from ANU and Leeds.

Now i am thinking of not going abroad because I wont have that much financial freedom there.. Hence I am looking for Indian universities..

I have applied for BITSAT, VIT, Manipal, AIEEE...

But I have no formal training in Competitive studies.. (the one's given by fiitjee n all)..

Since VIT Exam is on 17th april, and then AIEEE on 25th and then BITSAT on 1stjune..

My questions are:
    1. How should I prepare for VIT/AIEEE?
    ->My 12th CBSE syllabus is almost on my tips.. What else do I need to do?

2. Do I have a chance to get into BITS, considering I have no competitive training?

3. Also My father is pushing me to fill forms for SRM University.. Is the university any good?

==> My choice of field is Automotive/Electrical & electronics/Computer Science(considering I am good in C++ i have opted for in class 12th).

2. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame