Chitvish Recipes - Post your comments here (part 3)

Discussion in 'Ask ChitVish' started by Chitvish, Jun 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Deepa, having posted juices & smoothies galore, I pray you all don't feel fed up with my posts!!
    Thanks - shall await more FBs. You are always the first one to try new kuzambus. Today I have made one with seet potato+coc milk :tongue
    அது தொட்டுக்கவே வேண்டாம், அப்படியே சாப்பிடலாம்!
    Will post it shortly.
    Love,
    Chithra.

2. Chitvish

Dear Saras, AK needs patience & time to make it,
    <CENTER>[​IMG]</CENTER> but eating is so fast!
    <CENTER><CENTER>[​IMG]</CENTER></CENTER>Develop a taste for eating more carrot specially for the (much raved about!) antioxidant value of it.
    Right now I am going to the kitchen to make ginger+mint tea to chill. I drink it only by the gallons right through the day. It is light unlike the slightly heavy cold coffee!

3. Chitvish

Dear Latha,
    For the past few days, the threads were taking time to open, besides our forum taking a long time to open!
    On sunday with onion-cheese-pepper roti, I made mooli dhal & jain cabbage sabji!
    நான் நூற்றுக்க் கிழவியாகி விட்டேன்! :-(

Thanks.
    Love,
    Chithra.

4. Chitvish

Dear P, special thanks for giving life to my Old is Gold thread. All your successful FBs please me no end! :-D
    The quickest FB on paneer pakora - Manas says, I should call it Bajji & not pakora ! :biggrin2:
    Love,
    Chithra.

5. Chitvish

P, vary the basic alu-palk combo, including tomato, onions etc to give a different taste!
    Love,
    Chithra.

6. Chitvish

S-s,
    நான் நூல் நூற்பது உங்கள் கையில் தானே இருக்கிறது??!!

I thought you were going to write that when you started solar cooker, rain came unexpectedly! :biggrin2:
    If it were in a hot place like Chennai, rice would have cooked in a matter of mtes!!
    Sharja has come to stay in IL! :)
    Love,
    Chithra.

7. Chitvish

Dear Nands,
    I reciprocate all your words & sentiments!
    நல்லவேளை, நான் சரடு திரிக்க வேண்டும் என்று யாரும் எழுதவில்லையோ, நான் பிழைத்தேன்!!:biglaugh
    Love,
    Chithra.

8. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Hi Mami, loved those cute little smilies .

I eat carrots a lot like a rabbit [​IMG]...but it was in the juices that I used to avoid. And now I am going to stock mint too.[​IMG]

Bye

9. pixelarch

pixelarch Senior IL'ite

Dear Chithra amma

Paneer bajji is right...but in bombay, in restaurants they make this and call it paneer pakora. whatever the name shall be, its truly YUMMY... i could make it as earliest as i saw your post since i had everything at hand. nethikku than batata vadavum panninen so that enthusiasm continued :)

Old is Gold recipes are very tasty and mouthwatering. My mil told me over fone that she will make valai for me as according to her " ni romba nanna chamaikirai", whereas i know i have a long way to go....

the always have these combo recipes when we cook traditional at home. So managing to make things / preparing many things for different dishes is quite a task and requires a great deal of thinking planning and executing.

Its amazing how you all especially you chithrama how must be doing everything in your initial days of married life. We have so much to learn from you all and hence im very happy this threads increase manifold day by day. Ask chitvish forum is Gold if not diamond / platinum :)

10. pixelarch

pixelarch Senior IL'ite

Dear Chitramma,

Naan ungalodu sentences in tamil a kooti kooti padichachu :thumbsup atleast most of them. Im looking forward to the yummy sweetpotato+ coconut milk dish.

For dinner tonight i made Vatha kuzambu with little bit of sundakkai, manathakali and appalam. I read in your tips and recipe a few times and did exactly.
    I wonder if i should have put only one of it or all 3 together is fine.

I made keerai masiyal and grated carrot salad to go with it.

Havent yet tried B Morkuzambu. Will try that soon.
    Love
    -P

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.