China, Russia, Israel - Genocide

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Thoughtful, Nov 10, 2023.

1. Thoughtful

Thoughtful Gold IL'ite

For context, from the earlier map, the small green strip in the left bottom is the gaza strip

upload_2023-12-3_6-35-19.png

Attached Files:

2. Thoughtful

Thoughtful Gold IL'ite

Washing in polluted seawater, sleeping in packed tents, eating what little bread they can find, or on some days none at all. In southern Gaza, hundreds of thousands of refugees are in the midst of a humanitarian crisis that is deepening by the hour and pushing every possible safety net to the brink.

The refugees are coming from Gaza's north, fleeing Israel's bombing campaign. They stream down the Salah al-Din road, which connects north to south, many thousands on foot, some with a few possessions but most bearing only their children and the clothes on their backs.

In Gaza, fleeing refugees face hunger and disease: 'We are in the Dark Ages’

upload_2023-12-3_14-16-8.png

upload_2023-12-3_14-16-35.png

upload_2023-12-3_14-16-59.png

upload_2023-12-3_14-17-29.png

3. Thoughtful

Thoughtful Gold IL'ite

4. Thoughtful

Thoughtful Gold IL'ite

Traders short-selling ahead of and in anticipation of Oct 7 attacks to make money. Looks like lot of israelis we're waiting for this. It is priceless

Israel probes claims share traders knew of Hamas attack in advance

CNNs, FOX, NBCs et.all won't cover any of this. Have to dig into international media to get these information out. Long live American misinformation media

5. Thoughtful

Thoughtful Gold IL'ite

6. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Actually most of us have the following in mind these days:
    1) Will we find someone who can stay alive till the end of the presidential term?
    2) Can they spell correctly? I can’t take four years of covfefe.
    3) Will this geezer remember the names of existing senators or will he invoke the dead?

The bar is that low here.

All else, third world war, geopolitics, Supreme Court, abortion have all left the equation.

Have a good day!

Viswamitra likes this.
  7. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

As you said rightly @Laks09, the bar is too low now and I am concerned about the normal things I assumed as granted:

1) Will the next President conduct elections in future?
    2) Will he do a peaceful transfer of power after the second term?
    3) Will he use military and invoke insurrection law to destroy peaceful demonstrations?
    4) Will the Senate and House stand up against the President for the rule of law?
    5) Will the President pardon himself and all others indicted for violating the laws with reference to election?
    6) Will the President allow Judiciary to function independently?
    7) Will the President suspend the Constitution and decide not to take oath as the President?
    8) Will the President use Department of Justice to go after the opposition party?

8. gamma50g

gamma50g Gold IL'ite

I read the world news yesterday after a really long time.

I was shocked to read the horrific attack on women by the Hamas on October 7. Specifically, the article by BBC shared graphic details of how women (from young children to teenagers and even pensioners) were weaponized. Even as someone not involved in daily news reading, I was nauseated to the core and couldnt sleep yesterday night.

No one is born a terrorist. Most of us have wives, sisters and mothers. Yet this unspeakable act by Hamas questions the very core of humanity itself.

The world sympathizes yet doesnt unite and obleritate Hamas even after their inhuman act.

I feel very, very, very sad to exist in today's world where women are used like this in war.

chanchitra and Viswamitra like this.
  9. Thoughtful

Thoughtful Gold IL'ite

Link please

10. gamma50g

gamma50g Gold IL'ite