China, Russia, Israel - Genocide

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Thoughtful, Nov 10, 2023.

1. Thoughtful

Thoughtful Gold IL'ite

I don't understand the point of bringing in different wars and challenging why those are not being discussed. There has been plenty said already on how America is closely tied into this war that is unfolding right now and the narrative to normal American is that Israel are the good guys and the Palestinians deserve this when the reality is far from the truth. Let's send more arms, ammunition and whatever they need.

This gives an opportunity for everyone to understand how politics, politicians, media works and the lies that are spread. The next American president is going to be elected and this will be one of the criteria to consider. Is the next President going to take America into World war III, is this person going to make America a target for terrorist attacks due to bad leadership.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2023
  2. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Can Palestenians handover those responsible for killing 1200 innoncent Israeli citizens to Israeli government to face trial in Israel? Hamas is their duly elected government and the Palestenians should know where their government functions. As long as Israel is looking for those who perpetrated this terrorist attack, the bombing will continue. Only way this war can be stopped is to release all hostages and bring those who are responsible for the terrorist attack on October 7th to book. Israeli government is doing what any government would do. Frankly, negotiation should be only just for that.

chanchitra likes this.
  3. Thoughtful

Thoughtful Gold IL'ite

Wow, that is pretty blood thirsty. I have spent a lot of time for this thread. I know @SGBV has agreed to the details of the situation and the unfair war where civilians are dying like there is no tomorrow due to the Israeli genocide. I can write pages on your comment. Not sure if I should let you discover the answers yourself as you don't seem to be that naive to me.

Let's see if there are others who are not getting this. Particularly waiting for @Rihana as I know she came into this with an open mind.

4. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

The moment you started using the words such as "narrative"..."lies spread"...."Israeli genocide"..., I realized where you were going with this. I know you are smart enough to understand on your own that terrorism is not a solution for anything. I am going to leave it at this stage for you to investigate more to understand how the terrorism works.

MalStrom likes this.
  5. Thoughtful

Thoughtful Gold IL'ite

Please do explain as I have no clue what you are talking about.

Firstly i don't believe in terrorism. Secondly I don't believe in killing innocent civilians in retaliation for terrorism which you seem to unequivocally support.

6. Thoughtful

Thoughtful Gold IL'ite

Russia Israel comparison:

Children killed by Russian in Ukraine in 20 months: 500

Children killed by Israel in Gaza in 5 weeks: 5000

7. Thoughtful

Thoughtful Gold IL'ite

For who are not aware, Judea is west bank and Samaria is in central palestine ( in northwest of Nebulas in west bank ).

upload_2023-11-28_18-17-25.png

Biden officials are in an increasingly vexing predicament. “The problem they have, which is the problem they’ve had from Day 1, is the Israelis” don’t have “a strategy for doing what they want to do that does not harm, kill and expel a lot of Palestinians from Gaza,”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/11/26/biden-white-house-divisions-israel-gaza/

Last edited: Nov 29, 2023
  8. Brevity

Brevity Gold IL'ite

Around 14% of Ukraine is below 14 years whereas 50% in Gaza is below 18 yrs. Also, Ukraine soldiers are not hiding behind women and children.

MalStrom and chanchitra like this.
  9. Thoughtful

Thoughtful Gold IL'ite

2.2 million people are dislocated. Israel has bombed homes without knowing who is in the house because they need to flatten Gaza for their occupation.

10. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Because we can discuss wars with the example of other wars. I can't compare war with cricket world cup. You have already compared Ukraine war with this Gaza war in your post. So, please don't restrict me from speaking about other wars.

Look, If you are discussing about a particular war, but speaking about generalized ideas such as why one country supports another country or why innocent children are being killed; then it is important to open your eyes widely, and see/understand what's happening in this world. You will find the answers of all these whys from there.

America is closely tied into several world business, including wars across the globe. It is a rare thing if America stays away from a world politics or war. They are either directly or indirectly participate in most of the world conflicts.
    So, it is obvious that they, as a collective nation make their citizens believe that their actions are genuine and in the best interest of their people.
    Just think about Afghan, Syrian, Libyan, and many many other wars, especially in the middle east and north African region in the past couple of decades.
    What about the Arab spring, and the US sponsored programs in those countries before they collapse.

I am not here to judge what is right or wrong; because there is always two side of the story. What I want to clarify here is that, the American politicians rightfully speak their side of the story and convince their people accordingly. Just like any other governments.

Yes, if you aren't aware of this already, then it is high time you start understanding world politics beyond what is said and written. Including the political matters beyond Israel and Palestine.

chanchitra likes this.