1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Children bring happiness to parents

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, May 19, 2010.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Children are always a parent’s source of loving pride and joy. When they are young , parents are happy to see them tackle their problems. When they are fully grown, they bring back precious memories and fill our life with fun. And as the days and years go by all lucky parents find, when God created children, he had their happiness in mind.
    Every parent want their children to behappy . They do their duty of bringing them up , teaching them the best and don’t expect anything in return expect their love. Earlier people used to think high of sons and expected a son first to keep their name and for their family to grow. But now a days both son and daughters are equal. People are happy whether it is a boy or a girl.
    Me and my husband also had difficult time in bringing up our children as by the time they were born we were in our thirties but we gave all the love in the world. My husband was always by my side in bringing them up. Like every parent we gave them good education. My daughters are only graduates because we wanted them to be married soon as we were getting old. My son did his CA and now he is holding a good position. We are happy that we could get them married at the right age.
    Somethings we cant talk personally to our children . Yesterday I sent a mail to my son as he is not in town and he also replied back and his mail was very touching. His words telling me don’t worry mummy we are a happy family and I am proud to be in this family.

2. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji ma, realy feels good reading about parenting here.......
    I have the most wonderful and gifted parents who sacrificed their happiness for the love of their children.
    It is not easy bringing up 4 children with one person's salary.
    My father was away in Mumbai from the time my last brother was born and till the time of my sister's marriage used to come for 2/3 days once in 40-50 days because we 4 were in Chennai with mom studying and working and with my grand mother with us.
    I feel as children now we proudly that we have made our parents proud by having studied well and in good placements and good family now........
    I seriously consider this post of mine as a TRIBUTE TO ALL THE LOVELY PARENTS especially mine !!

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sudha

I knew you will be the first one to give fb here and really you made me happy by giving the first fb. Good to know that you have wonderful and gifted parents. Earlier only men used to work, so I know how difficult it is to bring up the children. My father was also the only earning person, first he had a hotel but by the time I was 6 years old , he lost the hotel and came to Hyderabad to his uncle's hotel. When uncle's hotel also did not work well, my father had to struggle a lot to bring us , we were five children. When I was 18 years my father died and he was not there to get me and my sister married.

Sorry when you told about your parents I remembered how my father had to struggle. Good to know that you all made your parents proud .

Good tribute to all the parents including yours

love
    viji