Chennai to Chicago on Etihad - Travel companion needed

Discussion in 'Travel' started by DKI, Apr 29, 2014.

1. DKI

DKI Platinum IL'ite

Is there anybody travelling from Chennai to Chicago (departing Chennai on 6th May) on Etihad?

My in-laws are travelling, and though they have no problems with English and are not first time travellers, they are a little apprehensive this time round. Its been 5 years since they flew and that is causing the anxiety. They just wanted to have somebody there incase they need some help figuring out stuff.

Any responses will be appreciated.

Thanks!

1 person likes this.

2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Sister DKI,

Hope your In Laws travelled Safely and comfortably and are enjoying with their grand child now, I guess around that time/area no one travelled from IL family, hence there was no response, share their experience when you drop in this side,

Thanks, May Baba take care of us always, SAIRAM

3. DKI

DKI Platinum IL'ite

Hi!

Thanks for the response. Yes, they had an uneventful flight and the journey was comfortable for them. Infact, instead of somebody looking out for them, when they left Chennai, an uncle there asked them to take care of his daughter and grandchild who were travelling here for the first time. So I guess all was fine. They have been here for 2 months now.

There was no issue with immigration. Infact, they came out after immigration and customs even before my DH reached the airport.

Thanks!