1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

cheeks

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by kana123, May 2, 2010.

1. kana123

kana123 New IL'ite

hello ladies..am very new to here..but i will helped by you by ur valuable suggestions..i want to have chubby cheeks..so pls help me....pls say me gud diet to have chubby cheeks in 2-3 months.. iwill b very thankful..

thanx in advance
    kana

2. geetha satish

geetha satish Gold IL'ite

I think, u have posted in a wrong forum and thread.
    [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]There are two muscles that when toned-up might help the cheeks look more defined and perhaps filled out. These muscles are the zygomaticus minor and major. I think the exercise for the muscles around the mouth tones both of these muscles up.
    [/FONT]
    • [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Create a relaxed smile with your lips closed and then suck in your cheeks toward and on to your teeth. Hold this for 10 counts, relax and repeat 10 times. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]
    [/FONT]
    • [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Look in a mirror while doing this exercise. Pout your top lip, turning the corners of your lips upwards and move your cheek muscles towards your eyes. You should at this stage try to get your top lip to touch your nose. Keep this position for 10 counts, relax and repeat 5 times. [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    • [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Look in a mirror while doing this exercise. Smile a wide as possible - while keeping your lips closed and your mouth corners turned up. Try to make your mouth corners touch your ears. Next, wrinkle your nose and see your cheek muscle move upwards and feel these muscles work. Keep for 5 counts, relax and repeat 10 times. [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    • [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Keep your teeth and lips closed and blow air under your top lip and keep it there for 10 counts, then move the air to your left cheek side, hold for 10, to your lower lip, hold for 10 and then to your right cheek while holding it for a count of 10. Repeat 5 times.[/FONT]
    hope these exercises will help