1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Celebrity Dream husband/wife

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Akanksha1982, Sep 14, 2014.

1. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

Just watched a news clip on Salman. I always loved him ever since. I am sure everyone of us may have some celebrity person that we loved. Please share it. It is an anonymous site so you can be free. Just want to know who the most loved personalities are. Please state who you dream of loving and why.

I loved (surprise) Salman because he is handsome and above all a nice human being. All the things i have heard of his generosity just awes me. Its true that he did some stupid things in life. But overall he is a true gentlemen. He still lives in the same building as his parents. His parents on the 1st floor and he on the ground floor in a 2BHK apartment. His mother still cooks for him. Even during shooting, he gets food from home. He is very grounded.

Please share your Celebrity dream husband/wife.

PS: my DH knows about my love for Salman and watches all movies with me. Ofcourse his dream celebrity wife is Madhuri.

1 person likes this.

2. KashmirFlower

KashmirFlower IL Hall of Fame

I used to like Shahrukh very much when I was in teens and early 20s. Now I like Irfan Khan. Now I can only like very mature people.

1 person likes this.
  3. aabcii

aabcii Gold IL'ite

its common for all ppl to like some celebrity and defending them with their actions good or bad.. could see many fighting with fun in the name of some celebrity .. but its just a fun .. try to get good things from them and dont get addicted to them as they too have many weakeness and mistakes in life ..

4. Akanksha1982

I was just talking about crush that we all have. Maybe dream husband/wife was not the right thing.

1 person likes this.
  5. aabcii

aabcii Gold IL'ite

I liked Kajol .. .....

1 person likes this.
  6. Veby

Veby New IL'ite

lol! I have recently developed a huge attraction for the H-town super celeb Kim Kardishian. There will definitely be a series of things she done wrong in her past, but I find her very enticing and JUS PERFECT MATCH :D

7. Akanksha1982

Good for you!!