1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Celebrities

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by RatnaMalliswari, Jul 5, 2021.

1. RatnaMalliswari

RatnaMalliswari Gold IL'ite

Everyone wants to be celebrity- a famous person and enjoy the pride.Today I felt I am also a celebrity not only me but many like you,Yes my dear readers we all are celebrities don't you think so.Think once enjoy the moment it will boost you up.After seeing feedback,likes I received, whenever I reply to feedback or share any post, I feel happy and get big smile curve.Are you still thinking who are these celebrities I am talking about? They are none other than members of IL.In IL we have wide number of celebrities across the world,who share their talent and skills with each other.We have writers,poets,cooks, astrologer, fashion designer, IQ people so on...All talents are recognised,appreciated, encouraged, nominated.Dont you think we are motivated daily by sharing our post.I felt I have received till now all that upcoming celebrity gained,to be frank I love sharing.
    One more point, especially in this pandemic time where we are not allowed to move socially outside but still what a graceful life we IL members have we can share everything in this network and communicate.Feeling great to be in this platform.
    I am not a good poet,but here some lines about IL hope you all like it.

When I started,I didn't even think I will be so happy.
    I just thought of sharing my feelings,but no idea that in return I can learn so much.
    I just posted my feelings,you gifted me so many ideas.
    I started my journey with you to see your virtual world and you accepted me the way I am.
    I started with small step you amplified me to big.
    I have received fame and it's my fortune to be here
    In return,I would like to, Thank You wholeheartedly.
    Thank you IL for everything
    Regards
    Ratna

Rihana, HariLakhera, Amica and 2 others like this.

2. messedup

messedup Platinum IL'ite

Very well said. I didn't replied for any post so no alerts. Still the first thing that everytime I look for is the alert and feel much better if that alert shows some likes. :thumbup:

Rihana and Amica like this.
  3. RatnaMalliswari

RatnaMalliswari Gold IL'ite

Hi
    Thank you for your reply,Be happy
    Regards
    Ratna

Rihana and messedup like this.