Celebrating our "Senior" members!

Discussion in 'IL'ite milestones' started by Induslady, Aug 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

We want to use this thread to celebrate our "Senior" members. Senior members are those who have posted more than 25 messages in our forum. On behalf of the community, I want to thank our senior members who have taken time to share their tips, ideas and views that have enriched us all.

Our forum is young, but we already have 17 "Senior" members. They are...

Akila
    Ambika Ananth
    Amudha
    Indira
    Jyoti
    Madhu_Cute
    Malar
    Nila
    Nirupama
    Rathi
    Roja
    Roshni
    Sheeba
    Sonu
    Uma
    Varalotti
    Vinu

Big congratulations to all our senior members! Our forum wouldn't be growing this fast without you all.

As new members graduate to become senior members, we will update this thread.

Thank you

Last edited: Nov 22, 2005

2. Induslady

More "Senior Members" to celebrate!

It's quite some time we got our "Senior Members" list updated. It's time now to do it...

Senior members are those who have involved themselves more in various forums in our site - discussing, sharing ideas and tips, asking questions and answering others questions, etc. Those who have exceeded 25 posts get categorized as "Senior Members" (this has nothing to do with your age - don't worry [​IMG] )

We appreciate the involvement of the "Senior Members". It is their time and interests that keep most of the forums here engaging and informative.

Here goes the list - a total of 23 "Senior Members" (in addition to the 17 "Senior Members" listed earlier)

Akalya
    Ami
    Ashna
    Chibuli Imli
    Chitvish
    Jaya
    Kamla
    Lakshmisuresh12
    Lakshmivinoth
    Manjula
    Manju_j
    Meenaprakash
    Prathi
    Rohini
    Seetha3
    Sharada
    Sharika
    Simi
    Sudhavnarasimhan
    Sunitha
    Sunkan
    Varloo
    Vidhyalakshmid
    Vidya24

So we have a total of 40 "Senior Members" - Hurray!

Thank You dear "Senior Members".

PS: If you find a Senior Member's name missed out in the list. Kindly let us know by private messaging "Induslady". It is NOT intentional, may be we inadvertently missed it in the list. Apologies!

Last edited: Nov 22, 2005
  3. Lakshmivinoth

Lakshmivinoth Senior IL'ite

Congratulations!

Dear IndusLadies Team

Firstly, Congratulations for the speedy growth. I must tell you some thing...I am a very different person since when I became a member with Indusladies.com. Its been a great experience interacting with different members across the globe and sharing their views and ideas on different topics. I wish "Indusladies" team "All the very best" and soon...this site will be the hottest discussion site ever.

Regards

Lakshmi

4. Induslady

Chitvish is the "Top" Poster!

Hello Ladies,

We all know about the enormous contributions of Mrs. Chitvish in this IndusLadies Community. We are really in search of words to explain about her involvement in the site and her interests in cooking.

Can anyone guess how enormous is Chitvish's contributions? Chitvish is the "Top" poster of the IndusLadies Community. She has posted about 1087 posts as of date - Feb 16th, 2006.

Does she restrict herself to the Cooking section? Never...she has left her marks in several sections - in commenting the stories, sharing her views about the snippets and have also given her thoughts and ideas to the younger crowd in this group.

[​IMG] Congratulations...Mrs. Chitvish! [​IMG]

We look forward to much more of your contributions and thank you from the bottom of our hearts on behalf of this IndusLadies Community!

5. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Thankyou, I L team !

Hi,
    I am very thankful to you - but where do I stand without you ?
    It is the encouragement given by you & the interaction provided by all younger members that I am enjoying everyday of my life, now !
    No doubt, my age is already in the process of taking a U turn !
    " The best is yet to be! ".
    Love & regards,
    Chithra.

6. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

We Have A Tradition!

Dear Chitra,
    Our religion has a beautiful tradition of celebrating those who have seen a thousand moons. ("Aayiram Pirai Kandavar") That happens when the person attains 80th year of age.
    In your case before seeing a thousand moons, you have given a thousand posts, all vitally needed, useful, all intended to make our lives a little more delicious. You have made your mark, Chitra. You come across not merely as a cook and a cookery expert but a very sage counsellor to the young women around.
    May I invoke our Goddess Madurai Meenakshi (as I know that you are a "Madurai Ponnu") to shower her choicest blessings on you to give a healthy, happy and a fulfilling life!
    May She bless You and may you bless us all.
    regards,
    Varalotti

7. Chitvish

Thankyou, Sridhar!

Dear Sridhar,
    Thankyou very much for the message.
    When I started reading the message, I was wondering why you were hurriedly pushing me to my 80th year ( that is still v..e..r..y far away), when I had written that I feel like my age is taking a U turn.
    Thankyou, Sridhar, atleast you ended saying that I am a Madurai Ponnu instead of a Madurai Mami !
    Love & regards,
    Chithra.

8. Sharada

Sharada Senior IL'ite

Congrats!

Well done Chithra! Your popularity is truly amazing. I'll celebrate by making a mithai from one of your zillion recipes. And as the divine sweetness melts in my mouth, my thoughts will most certainly turn to you!
    More popularity, success and happiness to you!
    Way to go Chithra!
    Sharada

9. Chitvish

Zillion thanks to you, Sharada !

Dear Sharada,
    It is nice to hear from you after a long time !
    I will feel honoured if you visit my forum, more honoured if you decide to make a mithai, most honoured if you really make it & the ultimate honour will be if you can post a feedback !
    Love & regards,
    Chithra.

10. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

More posts to come

Dear Chitvish,
    Congratulations on your achievements. It is really a great feat to achieve. Your age has defenitely taken a U turn. You keep yourself young, no doubt. Sitting and typing so many posts is not easy.
    The time is not far away that you will be completing 10,000 posts, what with all of us requesting so many dishes and guidance from you. I am really happy when I saw your advice about 'Mommy's boy'. If we think about how we will feel if our brother only listens to his wife and neglects our mother, we would not be saying such things. We should try to see things from the other person's shoes also.
    Congratulations again.
    Varloo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.