1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Caw -caw letters...

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sathya, Mar 22, 2007.

1. sathya

sathya Gold IL'ite

hello
    crow talk..
    imaginary letters..
    hope u people like it

Caw – Caw Letters

Caw y dear,
    This letter should be etched in gold my son. I think its the first caw letter ever written. April didn't fool me. You hatched on April 5 th . Lucky you and us. The others with you were not so fortunate. I'm waiting for you to grow so you can read my caw letters on caw mail. love you son.
    Pa – Caw
    Caw y da,
    Pa – Caw again – The summer is very warm here. I rarely go cross country. Ma-Caw said you caw caw'd very beautifully. The first mumbles of little ones can be cute. I miss you son.
    Pa – Caw
    Caw y – love
    Heard ma – caw is having a tough time feeding you. Eat what she's giving you cawy. Don't fuss you'll soon grow and fly far. You need all the strength. I hear your beaky is all pink and chweet. Your caw caws is music. love you son.
    Pa – Caw

Caw y da
    How do you like nest we built? ma-caw, you know was very fussy about it she didn't wan't twigs or thorns. She wanted soft cushions. So we bought in some linens and fur from the nearby farm. Nice sleeping son.
    Pa – Caw
    Caw y – love
    I hear your wings are getting stronger. Don't get out of the nest yet. Ma-Caw said you loved caw-stories. I'm not so good at telling stories son. All the same the one the folks say about the water jug, pebbles, but the one about the crow and the fox. Its all crow ****. We are intelligent birds. You'll soon come to know. Eat well son.
    Pa – Caw

Caw – y dear,

Careful when you go out of the nest. Be close to Ma-Caw. Those animals can be dangerous and also those snakes. Wish I was there with you son.
    Pa – Caw
    Caw y – do
    When you first learnt to say Caw Caw. Your ma thought she heard you say pa caw pa Caw. I wonder, All the same I'm delighted my son. my love.
    Pa – Caw
    Dear Caw y
    Your ma sent a photograph by Caw-mail. Ahem, you sure look a lot like me. They say all crows look alike. May be But the way you stylishly pick food and the way you listen to ma-caw, flying graciously. There must be a slight difference. Ma – Caw says so.
    Pa – Caw
    Dear Caw y
    Pa-Caws sure are dutiful they take equal or more share to take care of the nest with Ma-Caws I miss mine. Bus you see son whoever wrote Pa-Caw letters to sons. First time ever. HaHa
    Pa – Caw
    Dear Caw y,
    Crows are known to find another mate to look after their offsprings in case one of them leave the nest. You must be lucky we are different I still love ma-Caw its just that my wing is just healing I hope to be back soon. Ouch-Caw it hurts when I strain. Take care of Ma-law son. love.
    Pa – Caw
    Dear Caw y,

I hear you fly swell. Ma-Caw was worried you went out with that koel keech so long. In a way we are dumb caws that they lay their eggs in our nest and we look after them till they hatch or even feed them till they keech.

sathya

Last edited: Mar 22, 2007

2. sathya

sathya Gold IL'ite

hello
    crow talk cont...

Dumb or not we should be proud we are a helping lot and the koel keechs have a lot to thank for.
    love
    Pa – Caw
    Dear Caw y,
    Your latest photograph sure looks good. You seem to be growing healthy and Ma-Caw says you go hunting you own food. Be careful son don't go after those dead rodents. They could have consumed those deadly poisons called pesticides. We do go by intuition, but still I'm worried take care of Ma-Caw.
    love
    Pa – Caw
    Dear Caw y,
    I have a raven friend with me. He says Caw-Caw to you Ravens are also our family only thing they are a lot more dark in colour and their voice more gruff.
    love
    Pa – Caw
    Dear Caw y,
    Human beings especially Hindus offer food to us crows as an offering to dear Lord or their fore fathers Or just thanks giving. They mimic us knowing fully well we never eat alone. We always share our food you must know it by now and so we repeat Caw Caw and call more caws to share. A good lesson on sharing by us intelligent birds son! Good luck.
    P.S. There are cynics who say folks first feed crows to know if food may be poisoned We have intuition you know.
    Pa – Caw

Dear Caw y,
    We must be proud, there is a lot written about us in quite a few books, short stories, essays, poems, comics etc. They are in the process of being translated to our caw language. You 'll soon get to read it son. The great Thiruvalluvar also penned a couplet about us. Like I said that we never eat alone so share your food you folks just like the crows do! There are a lot of Jataka tales that say we help other animals by screching when in danger and warn them. Intelligent aint we?
    love
    Pa – Caw

Dear Caw y,
    Heard of people called after us. Crow Indians. They do live in quite a few places on earth. There's also a butterfly called crow. It looks very beautiful but cannot be chewed or eaten by predators looks cute but poisonous
    love
    Pa – Caw
    Dear Caw y
    Fly far aad near son. Do come home for now. I'll soon be home. want to meet you before you fly away to make your own family. walk sideways, peck, fly but beware of folks who go around with a gun. Luckily we don't look cute to them.. Anyway they think we are cunning steal their eats etc etc. We do have our bad traits cawy. Meet you soon Cawy Dear.
    love
    Pa – Caw

Dear Caw y
    We get together when there's some danger to us or others like shrieking Caw Caws loud and flying around in circles. Some stupid crow could have knocked himself dead from an electricity pole. Don't go too near transformers dear son
    Love
    Pa – Caw

Dear Caw y
    Heard about kasi, India There are no cawing crows there son, wonder why. We are intelligent birds. There must be a reason. Pollution or what or by silent realising `truth'?
    love
    Pa – Caw
    Dear Caw y
    I've been educating you on so many aspects of crow life I do hope you liked it and learnt quite a bit. Folks say they caw caw other folks to get things done. Thats flattering others. Then there's a Hindu Lord Sani Bhagavan (Planet Saturn) who uses a Crow as his means of travel. He goes around on a crow. They have a huqe golden crow in his Temple. weird, but it has its effect. Folks see / treat us with reverence. Then there's a Tamil Cine actor called Caw Caw Radhakrishnan. There are songs that say Caw Caw Caw
    Love you son coming home next week
    Pa – Caw

sathya

3. sathya

sathya Gold IL'ite

hello

ingu caw caw enru
    kathi prayaojanam illaye..
    irunthaalum
    nava marathu kagam
    ketkirathu
    ``enathu caw caw letters''
    yaaranum padithaargala enru..
    kettu solgiren enru
    poi solgiren
    en yaarum
    sollavillai
    caw caw...!!

sathya

4. chitrajan

chitrajan Bronze IL'ite

Hi Sathya,

Very nice imagination -- Here I rarely get to see a crow and on groing through your caw-mail - it was as if I was back home with a few crows around me.

All parents are concerned about their kids whether it is kakka or me :yes: . Kakkaikku than kunju pon kunju:yes:

muthalil padithadhu nan than enru
    koori vidungal ungal nanbarukku
    CAW CAW

5. sathya

sathya Gold IL'ite

hello chithra

caw caw koottam
    airport il....!!
    enge sella ninaithatho?

paranthaal
    manithan polillai
    aeroplanil