1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Caught in a real soup

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by kanaka Raghavan, Aug 13, 2007.

1. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

Dear friends
    This happened when I was in school.We hada new teacher for science,his name was Mr.Rajasekhar.He was a very very strict man.We used to be very subdued in his class.Three moths after he joined school,one lazy sunny afternoon ,he was teaching us about human anatomy.I was almost half asleep for couple of seconds.Suddenly,I opened my eyes and found couple of classmates raising their hands.I also put my hand ,not knowing what it is for.It seems about 15 of them had laughed when the master spoke about sex organs.The master got furious and wanted all the students who had laughed ,to raise their hand.I became one of them!!!!!!!!!We were all sent out of class that day.We were suspended from his class for one week and were made to be bring explanatory letters from our parents.We were not even allowed to sit in the bus also.My I made a resolution---not to sleep in class anymore!!!!!!!!!!.

2. Manjureddy

Manjureddy Gold IL'ite

You poor dear ! Inviting trouble by pretending to be attentive ! Reminded of Jughead in Archie comics.
    :-D
    manjula

3. Nivedi

Nivedi New IL'ite

Kanaka - I nearly fell off my chair laughing!:rotfl I used to sleep in class too and I was always made to sit in the last row because of my height, although I am not as tall as Manju. Added to the height was the dollops of "thair saadam" in the lunch box that even made me snore sometimes. LOL. Last row students have a bad reputation and teachers always pick them up for questioning.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2007