1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Carnatic Music Teachers - Cupertino & around

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Bay Area' started by happyreading, Apr 6, 2007.

1. happyreading

happyreading New IL'ite

Hi Friends,

Does anyone know experienced carnatic teachers in and around Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Santa Clara area who teach for kids.

Thanks in advance,
    Radha

2. BhargaviChakravarthy

BhargaviChakravarthy Bronze IL'ite

hi,
    Hope you are a New Ilite.A warm welcome to you.I am BhargaviChakravarthy.
    You can go to the forum section of the site and you can get to know the location of various Ilites.see whoever is nearer to your place and you can private message to them.I think this can help a bit for you.

With regards and Luv,
    BC

Last edited: Apr 20, 2007
  3. happyreading

happyreading New IL'ite

Hi Bhargavi,

Thanks for the reply. I am a new ILite joined recently. Thought sending a message to Indians in Bay Area section might help as a lot of people travel across bay area for music classes. Thanks for the idea. I shall try PM-ing people living closeby.

Regards,
    Radha

4. Vandhana

Vandhana Silver IL'ite

Dear Radha,

Hi and welcome to IL. I do know that Jayashree Vardarajan has classes in the Cupertino /sunnyvale area. But i don't have any contact info. Your best bet is to get the India Currents magazine. It is available free at all Indian grocery stores, restaurants etc.. and there you will find plenty of information. All the classical music and dance teachers advertise in that magazine.

Hope this helps.

Vandhana

5. happyreading

happyreading New IL'ite

Hi Vandhana,

Thanks for the information. I will give them a try.

Regards,
    Radha

6. VanR

VanR New IL'ite

Hi Ladies!
    A search for Carnatic music teachers in the Bay area got me here and cant tell how excited I am to see so many people with a similar profile as mine. Cant wait to read and learn more about everyone here.

Regards,
    V:wave

7. vidhyagovindan

vidhyagovindan New IL'ite

Hi,

My name is vidhya govindan. I have been teaching carnatic music lessons for the past 9 years in chennai and just moved to bay area. I'am going to start carnatic vocal lessons from november 3 2009 onwards! I live in west san jose! I always do one to one classes if the kid is new to music and do only two children per group if they already had the basics.

Thanks,
    Vidhya

8. tanujams

tanujams New IL'ite

Ms Vidhya,
    I am looking for carnatic music classes for myself and my daughter.where are you locaied in west sanjose even I live there.please give me your contact email/phone number so that I can get in touch with you.

thanks
    tanuja

9. satk17

satk17 New IL'ite

Hello Vidhya,

I want to get my daughter enrolled. Can you please send me details about how to contact you?

10. padmavasini

padmavasini New IL'ite

Hello!! Vidya

My name is Padma and i am considering enrolling my 5 year old in your class.

Thanks and regards
    Padma

Admin Note: You can exchange contact information only through private messages. Private message subscription is just $10/year. Each private message subscription comes with a free gift subscription, which you can give to the other person and you both can contact each other instantly. More Details.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2010
    1 person likes this.